**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are premium 5* crystals worth it now that 6*s are coming?

OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Also keep in mind all 5* champions will eventually be added to the regular pool.

Are premium 5* crystals worth it now that 6*s are coming? 27 votes

Yes, an increased chance at a new hero that I really want is worthy of an extra 5000 5* shards and decreasing my chance to dupe a 5* champ I already have to acquire 6* shards.
25%
DropfaithSungjhydrogohardSamuel030sAnonymous346LalalalqBumsy_Bum 7 votes
No, I am only opening regular crystals after 8/30 in hopes of duping as many 5* champs as possible so I have a chance to land a 6* sooner rather than later
33%
Etaki_LirakoiTimone147OKAYGangCapWW2MillybearDanicb94The_PushSuperman69Tedders 9 votes
Neither, I have lost interest with the announcement of 6*s and do not care to rebuild a roster only to have it devalued again and again by Kabam.
40%
NevvBNoob_2yrsYellsomeBalm82realiTicApachePentagonaldiickSpiritOfVengeanceBarry_Allen007Boruch_eli9samurai 11 votes

Comments

• OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    No, I am only opening regular crystals after 8/30 in hopes of duping as many 5* champs as possible so I have a chance to land a 6* sooner rather than later
    Whoever flagged is a tool, this is a legitimate question with legitimate answers, I am curious what others strategy will be to progress with the recent change announcements.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Yes, an increased chance at a new hero that I really want is worthy of an extra 5000 5* shards and decreasing my chance to dupe a 5* champ I already have to acquire 6* shards.
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Whoever flagged is a tool, this is a legitimate question with legitimate answers, I am curious what others strategy will be to progress with the recent change announcements.

He flagged it as spam because a lot of threads discussing 6 stars already exist even though this is a poll it basically serves the same purpose. I think flagging is getting out of hand but theres no need to insult people because they flagged your post and technically rightfully so
    Sungj wrote: »
    OKAYGang wrote: »

He flagged it as spam because a lot of threads discussing 6 stars already exist even though this is a poll it basically serves the same purpose. I think flagging is getting out of hand but theres no need to insult people because they flagged your post and technically rightfully so

They did it literally within 5 seconds of the post going up before anyone even voted on it. (including me) Pretty obvious there are flag trolls on the forums at this point just looking for new posts to hit the flag button on. So yeah, hopefully that adds some context as to why I called that particular person a tool.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Flag trolls might get banned from the forums according to kabam.
    Anyways back on topic, I seriously am interested in seeing how many people will still be willing to spend the extra 5k shards for a premium crystal. I personally have never been too fond of the idea and when I have tried on Nightcrawler and Iceman I struck out.