**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champ Deals: Vision

Hi all, I've heard that the only way to get your hands on Vision is via Kabam deals since he is not in the basic pool.

How often does kabam make this deal? Is there a pattern or a date that I should be looking forward to? Also, what's the approximate price?

thanks

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

Hi all, I've heard that the only way to get your hands on Vision is via Kabam deals since he is not in the basic pool.

How often does kabam make this deal? Is there a pattern or a date that I should be looking forward to? Also, what's the approximate price?

thanks

Usually the deal comes around twice a year I believe. Last time it was 6000 units. It might be coming up soon again. The last time he was out seemed like a while ago.
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    @pedroteixeira07, I've seen it offered twice in as many years. First time I believe it was ~$300 worth of units, more recently was cheaper. Hoping I have enough units next time it comes around to snag him as well, though I will be paying for him if I don't. :D:#
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Last time it was from so low as a Odin
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited September 2019
    ha thanks folks :D I want to use some units, but keep some aside for this one just in case. This "last time" u guys talk about was in 2019? I also remember the deal but feels like so long ago so I'm not sure anymore
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    They already released him twice this year. First was was 10k units deal something and next was 5k units deal. Number of the unit deal might be off as it’s around there somewhere. So next year I hope to have enough units to get him
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

They already released him twice this year. First was was 10k units deal something and next was 5k units deal. Number of the unit deal might be off as it’s around there somewhere. So next year I hope to have enough units to get him

Ther was one with as low as 3k unit
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Actually this year it was only released once for 3000 units and then another 3000 units for the dupe.

Last year it was released twice. 15k total units the first time, then late 2018 for 10k units.

At least post correct facts to help OP.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★

thanks

I assume the next time it gets released, October/November, it'll be 1500 units for each offer. 3000 units for the dupe.
  • Oh gosh the maths add up and make sense @ChriissR - saving for xmas then ;) thanks