**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

POLL - Who to rank up?

Hi,

I'm in need of advice regarding who to rank up. I have explored act 4 and about to go for uncollected.

POLL - Who to rank up? 13 votes

Omega red 4* 4/40 sig 12
15%
Hollowborn_MGP_ 2 votes
Medusa 4* 4/40 sig 34
15%
Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUS 2 votes
Blade 4* 4/40 sig 35
46%
MostWantedFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatman1903The_WatcherMike_IITheInfinty 6 votes
Darkhawk 5* 2/35 (not duped)
15%
BlackJ4zzEinfachSo 2 votes
Carnage 5* 2/35 (not duped)
7%
Giodood_1 1 vote

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Do you have Sparky and GR and how soon could you get Omega's sig level up?
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Etjama said:

I've got Sparky 5* r3 but no Ghost Rider.
    Regarding Omegas sig level, the progression seem rather slow.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stellan said:

Etjama said:

I've got Sparky 5* r3 but no Ghost Rider.
    Regarding Omegas sig level, the progression seem rather slow.
    Well even though you don't have GR, I'd still go Blade. Being duped, he's the most sustainable champ in the game imo. Good power gain, bleed and damage too. The occasional Danger sense, even just with dimensional beings will come in real handy, specially with Sparky. Since you can rank up any of these champs, I'm guessing the only thing you're missing is more T4 basic for the other champs. I'd R5 Blade now and do Omega once his sig's up.