**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

it's august and i still havent pushed the death button can't even push it anymore. Can someone help?

UnknownsoldierXUnknownsoldierX Posts: 2
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues

it's august and i still havent pushed the death button can't even push it anymore. Can someone help? 13 votes

Its to late
92% 12 votes
I can help you
7% 1 vote

Comments

• BluuurrrrBluuurrrr Posts: 38
    I didn't push it and I don't have it anymore so don't understand why u do
  • Man, that's strange. You could push it until the finish of rocket's event. The day after if you hadn't pushed it, you would have got good rewards. Now there isn't a way to use it, I think.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    That's strange , did you even claim your rewards for not pushing or did you miss them?

There isn't anything you can do with it, they disabled it near the end of the event and took everyone's away and we got a message and rewards for not pressing it.
  • Well I got Nothing its still in my inventory
  • Lfer58Lfer58 Posts: 65
    I got no rewards for not pushing it
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Mine stayed in my inventory for weeks afterwards but has gone now. I received all the rewards when everyone else did though.
  • BigJake29BigJake29 Posts: 34
    A friend of mine had the an issue with the death button also. He messaged support and they were able to tell him that he never retrieved it from the mail box and now that its past time (ended in june) he can't receive the rewards