**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elder's bane or Variant 3 first?

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hi guys. Looking for some advice on what content to do first.
I want to either do 100% act 5. I still need to do 5.2 and 5.3.
Or I want atleast an initial run of variant 3.
I have an r4 ghost and alle synergies needed. Besides that I have some other tech champs (3/45 ultron, nebula, yondu) (5/50 sparky) (4/40 duped sentinel)
I could r5 the sentinel.
The initial plan was to 100% act 5 and then do variant 3 with a r5 ghost.
But how much difference does the r4 to r5 make for her for atleast an initial run?

For normal questing I have an r5 corvus, r4 ghost, blade, rulk, venom, iceman, x-23, omega red (unduped)
And have Suicides active.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    R5 will make a fair difference, I’d personally do act 5 first
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Varient 3 is a Cake Walk with Sentinel and Ghost, I'd go with that first for the Rank Up Gems, 5 Star Crystal(s), and 6 Star Shards that could make 100%ing Act 5 easier.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★

Varient 3 is a Cake Walk with Sentinel and Ghost, I'd go with that first for the Rank Up Gems, 5 Star Crystal(s), and 6 Star Shards that could make 100%ing Act 5 easier.

I agree with this.. Use the much easier variant 3 to get the rewards to smash act 5 easier

A ł p h a
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Donnymeij said:

thnx @LibertyPrimeV1 and @A l p h a
    So you guys think that even with a rank 4 ghost and maxed 4* sentinel out would be easy enough to do an initial clear?
    Might go that route then. And come back for the 100% after act 5.

Totally, I did it with 5sr4 ghost and maxed 4s sentinel
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

thnx @LibertyPrimeV1 and @A l p h a
    So you guys think that even with a rank 4 ghost and maxed 4* sentinel out would be easy enough to do an initial clear?
    Might go that route then. And come back for the 100% after act 5.

Yeah I'm currently clearing it with just a 4 Star Rank 5 Sentinel, and I've heard and seen that Ghost makes it even easier.