**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Is On Your MCOC Mt. Rushmore?

KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
This is a question that not only is geared towards the veterans in the game that have played it for at least 3+ years and have seen multiple meta changes but also for newer players as well. Simple question but the rules are you must have had prolonged experience actually playing the champ and the champ must be someone you consider true "game changers" for better or worse for yourself and/or your alliance. For worse, meaning the champs that were so bloody OP that devs had to step in and say "Alright now. What are we doing here?".

Now, as for me, if I had to build a Mt. Rushmore for MCOC it would be Scarlet Witch, Wolverine, Star-Lord, and Blade. Each of these characters changed the game in their own way that pushed the game further and made node counters an emphasis and/or made champion counters a real thing in the game. That heal block node that you see or heal reversal champ? A result of Wolverine being in the game. That nullify champ you glow about with the cape and symbiote skin? Well Scarlet Witch is his mother. Aegon learned how to drive and ask a girl out because Star-Lord is his daddy. Blade literally ended an era in the game simply by sensing danger. That kind of "game changing" thing I'm talking about.

I say all that to ask this. Who would be on your MCOC Mt. Rushmore? Which four champs would you define as thee "game changers" of the game for better or worse? Which champs have had a bigger impact on the game than those above four champs? I'm interested to see the responses.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ip for the worse, he was my first 3 5 stars
    Sw, my first r5 and carried me through act 5
    Spark, my first great 5*, just a complete turning point on my account
    Cap ww2, back in the days where he was a top tier champ he was my first good 4* and allowed me to make waves in acts 3 and 4
  • GSP
    Fedor
    Anderson
    Royce
    Cro Cop
    Wanderlei
    Liddell
    Couture
    Sakuraba
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

GSP
    Fedor
    Anderson
    Royce
    Cro Cop
    Wanderlei
    Liddell
    Couture
    Sakuraba

Ummmm what
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage, Rogue, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mephisto. His persistent charge mechanic is now the blue print of so many champions.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Mephisto. His persistent charge mechanic is now the blue print of so many champions.

Great one. I like the out-the-box thinking with this one. Who are your other three?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Kennado said:

Great one. I like the out-the-box thinking with this one. Who are your other three?
    Doctor Strange, the first champion to be nerfed to the ground. 😕

Blade, the only reason Kabam cheats with Villain tags.

Elektra, first champion with guaranteed crits. Ghost and Corvus wouldn't be as good without her.