**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel's 80th Events

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
This month has got to be up there with the best. So much chances to get shards, champions and the addition of two characters who started it all is amazing

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Yeah but for a game based on comics absolutely terrible story-based content which didn't do Marvel any justice
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Content wise there was so much to do which was great. The paradox events, while tedious were mainly easy to do everyday for extra units and revives. One of the best months in a while in my opinion except the last couple weeks of the side event which was far too tedious and had too many paths
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Odachi said:

Yeah but for a game based on comics absolutely terrible story-based content which didn't do Marvel any justice

I mean, I myself will give them a pass there, and not just because I skip through all the story content, but because they are focused on gameplay, bugs and new playable content, so it makes sense that if they were to slip, it would be on the story ...