**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

General opinions on Karnak?

I've been playing for a pretty long time now, (2015 to be exact,) and have used many different characters since then. The first 3 star I have ever received was Karnak, and in my opinion he is a solid pick for stuff like alliance wars. However, it seems that he isn't very popular in the community. In your opinion, what do you think should be done with him? What tier should he be placed in? What changes should be made?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Honestly he can be somewhat useful with his true strike if u dont have any better options
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    He doesn't deserve anything general.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s bad, lacking in damage and utility, but if you don’t have a better option his true strike isn’t half bad
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    He's not horrible, but as some people are saying he's nothing insanely special.
    Before Heimdall came out, he had arguably the most easily accessed source of True Strike in the game (at least definitely for beginners) (8.5 seconds at base from his special 1). And he's got quite a high crit rate, which can be nice. I think he just needs an overall numbers increase, and maybe one or two more bits of utility, such as more sources of Ability Accuracy Reduction or maybe some Armor Breaks or something?
  • WillTWillT Posts: 98

Karnak was the last skill champ of 2016. He was your first 3*?
    Can i see your profile to give a legitimate question based on your progression?

Was what I was thinking. Karnak isn't that old.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I don't have any opinion on him.. :)
  • Dethgawd119Dethgawd119 Posts: 14
    my profile is the same as my username for the people wondering about my progression, i'm much more active now than I was then however.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Pretty much as average as you can get
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    TRASH
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    He's not that good. Sorry.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Gets way to much hate
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    The only reason I can think of using Karnak is if you don't have any other true strike champs. Other than that, he's nothing.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I would say any champ that can't utilize some suicides or at least deep wounds is going to get left behind in this game unless they have insane damage. Those masteries are quite effective and as the champ pool grows you can commit to them while still having a diverse enough roster to tackle all the new content. Karnak doesn't mesh well with those masteries an it's causing his value to really fall. There are other elite level champs that are starting to experience the same thing.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Karnak is solid. He's got some physical resistance and when he's awakened can shrug off some debuffs faster and gains poison resistance. He's got true strike from his sp1 and aar on his special 3. When he's focused he hits pretty hard
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    He's great for Evade and Auto-Block. True Strike with every L1. Easy to use. Damage is a bit low, but his L2 does some good.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No reason to ever use him unless it's for a specific fight and you don't have a better option.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Karnak is below average. He costs double class cats to rank up? For what? Utterly useless and is crappy arena fodder.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    True Strike is nice, damage is horrible. Definetely not a very good pick for AW. He's Killmonger's very, very little brother that costs a lot more Catalysts.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    He was my latest 6 star pull and me and boyfriend both sighed loudly when he came up. I'm almost at a million player rating and he serves literally no purpose to my roster or progression at this point. Very outdated, terrible damage, the only champ to require 2 different class catalysts to rank for no reason at all, outdated utility for the current meta, and will probably not even get leveled out unless i'm flushed with gold for some reason. He's my vote for an update, he's needed it for years.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    One word, garbage