**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best cosmic option to awake?

Midnight? Medusa?

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Medusa I would love to pull her I also have a 5* AG waiting for her or hype or corvus
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    I would say Medusa as you can then use the Black Bolt synergy and get a lot of DMG. When she's awakened she you really see why she is a Beyond God Tier champ.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I'm interested to hear thoughts on Venom the Duck; as I've got an Awakened Medusa myself, plus a 5* Cosmic AG, and pulled VtD very recently. Is he worth it?

Main other options would be:
    • original Thor (purely for nostalgia; I think Medusa covers what he does, better)
    • Phoenix (gets a lot less squishy, and she's not a terrible champ. Could make her more than just arena fodder)
    • Hela (Raw Damage; again, does she really bring anything that Medusa doesn't already)
    • Ronan (Not great unless Awakened, at which point becomes situationally awesome. Still I've got my 4* 5/50 for those situations, and he's probably good enough)
    So really, I don't have any champs who demand/really deserve a gem aside from (possibly) Venom the Duck. So, is he worth it?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I'm interested to hear thoughts on Venom the Duck; as I've got an Awakened Medusa myself, plus a 5* Cosmic AG, and pulled VtD very recently. Is he worth it?

• original Thor (purely for nostalgia; I think Medusa covers what he does, better)
    • Phoenix (gets a lot less squishy, and she's not a terrible champ. Could make her more than just arena fodder)
    • Hela (Raw Damage; again, does she really bring anything that Medusa doesn't already)
    • Ronan (Not great unless Awakened, at which point becomes situationally awesome. Still I've got my 4* 5/50 for those situations, and he's probably good enough)
    So really, I don't have any champs who demand/really deserve a gem aside from (possibly) Venom the Duck. So, is he worth it?
    I don’t think he’s worth it, he doesn’t really need it and isn’t the best champ for difficult content
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Proxima best option i love her
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Also medusa only needs sig 1 to get all the fury.
  • kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 158
    Not related to the OP's post, but I have a dilemma of who should I awaken: CMM or Hypes?

CMM is currently 4/55 while Hypes is just 1/25 atm.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Not related to the OP's post, but I have a dilemma of who should I awaken: CMM or Hypes?

Hype for sure.
    Or CMM if u have Nick Fury already
  • kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 158
    Reference said:

Hype for sure.
    Or CMM if u have Nick Fury already
    Hmm. Just a maxed-out 4-star version of Nick Fury. I'm mainly gunning for lane clearer for Act 5 completion and EQs. Is that enough?
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388

I have the same dilemma but I believe it’s all of skills and playing style.VtD is a great champ but awakening ability doesn’t give her so much like for other Cosmic champs. BUT if you are playing him daily and you are good in stacking buffs he’s right for you to awaken.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Cmm. Her indestructible will help. Hypes is amazing at sig 1 as well...neither are a bad choice for act 5 stuff.

Op - medusa

And to the person asking about awakening VTD. Do it if you love him. He’s awesome. But if you won’t use him much don’t bother awakening him.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    There are situations that I thought: "Thank God my Medusa is unawakened!". Buffet or other nodes that punish the triggering of buffs would have really crippled my Medusa. So keep that in mind: awakening Medusa opens doors but also closes doors. I will probably wait for her dupe rather than awaken her and regret it later.