**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best device to play MCOC

Comments

• VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Andrew wrote: »
    if you are long time android user it will be painful to use iphone as daily driver. but for playing it's better of course. just don't buy iphone 6 or 6+,
    add extra 50bucks and buy 6s+ from ebay.
    or my personal advice: if you still want android, don't buy galaxy s7, screen burn is problem on amoled screen phones, and playing this game will damage screen faster than normal. buy ips lcd screen phone, like LGV20, its same cpu like s7, bigger display, removable battary, ips quad hd screen, one of the best camera and sound.
    overheating problem has all phones with high perfomace games. just use case and little high temperature will not be problem any more.
    and V20 price is 250-300$ on ebay. save money

Nope. Playing in an LG V20 right now and it's terrible. Super laggy and unplayable in more challenging fights.
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    AdamSno wrote: »
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    An iPhone 6 and above plays the game better than any Android. I play on a 6s and it plays great. The Android storage is **** compared to Apple's. This isn't a fanboy post, this is a fact. I have an iPhone 6s and a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The 6s is nearly twice as fast as the S7.

Haha any Google Nexus device gives you more control and cheaper cost, try again!

I use to play with a nexus 5x, the battery life was bad. It looked good but losing 10 percent in under a few minutes isn't good. And some nexus devices has the bootloop issue. I like using my Moto G5 plus, haven't really experienced any long load times.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    any Apple device without question, I play both on my andriod and my gf ipad and andriod is a joke compared, you will spend probably a year more of your life waiting on load screens then you would with apple
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I use a Galaxy S8+ and i like it specifically for this game. It's a lot taller than any phone I've compared it to so when it's turned sideways to play there is a ton of room to swipe. Plus you can record gameplay with the phone from the factory, no app needed. I know a tablet is WAY bigger than any phone but if you solely play on your phone I would say it's a good choice.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    How is the new ipad pro? good for legends run?
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    This game has always been optimized for iOS, so if you're using an Android device, you're putting yourself at a disadvantage.

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Iphone 5 is cheap and worth it.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Huawei Mate 8..game loads fast, and never lags
  • Randomness_Randomness_ Posts: 17
    I phone 6s. I never had lag and never had crashes but i did just once but never again.
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    iPhone 8 of course! This phone is the newest creation of Apple and this phone is not even without jack plug, but also without a screen! It's very usefull when you wanna play mcoc!
  • GandehGandeh Posts: 25
    edited August 2017
    I use Lenovo Vibe P2
    4GB ram
    5100 battery
    Rocket charger
    Very cheap as well

Happy days
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    I have a Samsung galaxy s3 tablet and it's the only device including an iPhone 6s I had that actually runs the game like it were a ps4 game, extremely responsive, I can evade all attack a including getting caught in the "No man's land zone" where you dash back and the ai dashes instantly at you, I couldn't avoid that 100% of the time on any other device, however other top devices are iphon7 and Samsung galaxy 8 edge or plus. I tested both of those and couldnt tell a differ3nce. The most im portant thing is to have at least 3 gigs of ram preferably 4. Loading time is literally 5-10 seconds on both Samsung s3 tablet and the Samsung galaxy 8 edge or plus. I didn't time the I phone but it's right around there also
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've been playing on the Nexus 6p since its release, I know I'll never do a legend run but I like the phone.
    I'm due an upgrade soon and I think I'll go for the pixel 2
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Lg g6 outperforms the galaxy s7 i used to play with and I am in love with the ips lcd, just way more crisp than superamoled though the colours aren't as rich. The battery life is amazing as well.

If you have to go android since galaxy s8 is probably out of your price range I say give the g6 a shot, I know you can pick up some at a good deal.

If you want pure speed then go iphone 6s, however do not let any iphone 6s user ignore the horrible battery life they have. Seriously iphone battery life is lagging behind android producers and well known among even the iphone user community. With the iphone 7, battery life is significantly better, but again out of your price range.

I do not attempt/care for legend runs so battery life is a little bit more important as why I went with the g6.

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I've been playing on the Nexus 6p since its release, I know I'll never do a legend run but I like the phone.
    I'm due an upgrade soon and I think I'll go for the pixel 2

Nexus 6p is an amazing phone, as is all huawei products, and unmatched in the battery life department. I have not gotten my hands on a p10+ but would be interesting to try out MCoC on it. The specs definately make the phone seem like the best "bang for the buck".
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I play on a Sony Xperia Z2 tablet. Had lag and long loading time. I've removed everything not game related on it. Screen improvement turned off. Now, it's much more fluid. All my com/social apps are on my cellphone.
    I'm convinced that it's not as fast as on an Iphone, but stil, it's good.
  • Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    If I am using an android phone and login via Google play, can I switch to iPhone? And how should I login? Thanks in advance.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    I played mcoc on different devices. The best two devices turned out to be iphone 7s plus and Oneplus 3T. There was hardly any difference in loading time and no lag at all on both devices. Oneplus 3T is the only Android device that had no lag. Most of the Samsung devices lags. And Oneplus 3T's price is almost half of iphone 7s plus.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I've played on an S6 and had to endure ridiculous load times etc. Switched to an iPhone 7+ and the difference is insane. Spend some extra cash or go with Verizon and get an iPhone through their payment plan.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Bazingo wrote: »
    Hello, i need to upgrade my LG G Flex 2 due to several device problems.. overheating and low battery life overall.
    I wanted to know what device do you use to play mcoc, and your experience playing on it.
    My budget is 400$ or less so.. no iphone 7 for me... but it could be a 6+, 6s, galaxy s7.
    Thank you guys in advance.

Well go for a Xiaomi Mi Max Pro (helium) if you get it in your country...
  • A simple fix for every Android out there - turn on develop mode and limit the processes running in the background. and force GPU rendering. I've played the game on iPhones, iPads, and have two Androids - which are only laggy because of the new UI features they are adding.

The load times are almost instant once you do this. I'm not saying its a requirement, but if anyone is having these issues its an easy fix.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    an Ipad Mini 4 is a good alternative, I'm an android user on an old Nvidia K1 Sheild and it peforms very good but in saying that, I've never played on iOS but am considering getting an ipad mini 4, it is small enough to be easily portable and also very affordable in todays market. I'll just get the wifi version and tether my data from phone when out and about.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    no devices lol
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I switched from an Galaxy S7 edge to a Iphone 7+ this past January.
    It literally is night and day difference in every aspect.
    I will never go back to android, At least as long as I am playing this game.

But as many others have said. For cost sake, You would be ok with an 6(s preferably) or up Iphone or ipad. Even the older ipad mini 4 runs ok.
  • Runs better on my “old” first run iPad Air than my new s7 edge phone
  • Maybe a Samsung A8+, 6gb ram...
  • Hi. Please help
    Currently I'm playing on a Huawei P9lite (VNS) and on a Tablet Huawei Mediapad M3.
    On tablet, the game runs great, but the large display is a problem.
    On phone, sonce the Feb 2018 OS update, the game runs much smoother then before, but still with the occasional lag.

I'm a long time android user, so IOS is out of the equation ( i got many other games on Google play store savefiles and so far, porting them on appStore is impossible -as far as i know, if anyone knows otherwise, please say it)
    I'm looking at some options:
    OnePlus 5t (128GB 8GB RAM)
    Nokia 8
    Razer phone (less likely, since is very expensive and not reallly available in Romania)
    Samsung S7 or S7 plus
    What of these options is the best one? OnePlus 5t seems solid (saw the gameplay on someone's 5t), but don't have info about it running on Nokia, Razer and S7/S7+

heard any device that has Android on a pure form (no other interventions, like EMUI from Huawei etc) can run the game without a hitch.

Please help. Thank you.