**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Congrats👏 My last pull was a korg (5th 5 star)
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Why are you happy he's getting nerfed you should be Salty
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congratulations on your new arena fodder
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Such a shame he's getting nerfed
  • LobsterNeverFlounderLobsterNeverFlounder Posts: 73
    edited September 2019
    Talk about some classy responses, never understood why people feel the need to **** on someone's good mood. I suppose if it is under the umbrella of "unfiltered honesty" then it let's them do so with less guilt?

OP, you should be super happy. He is really fun to play and can pump out some huge damage, and even if he gets nerfed a little (which would be a HUGE shame and rightfully cause a lot of uproar) he will still be better than most champs in the game.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Talk about some classy responses, never understood why people feel the need to **** on someone's good mood. I suppose if it is under the umbrella of "unfiltered honesty" then it let's them do so with less guilt?

OP, you should be super happy. He is really fun to play and can pump out some huge damage, and even if he gets nerfed a little (which would be a HUGE shame and rightfully cause a lot of uproar) he will still be better than most champs in the game.

With how kabam nerfs champs highly unlikely
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

o:)

Congrats btw, he's one of those champions that's just plain fun to play. Even if he's going to have his Stats altered a bit, it's not going to change what his Abilities are nor his Animations!