**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Use for Sabretooth for act 5?

I recently got 5 star Sabretooth as a 5 star from a featured 5 star crystal. I saw Seatin’s Sabretooth video and I think that with synergies he has nice damage. The problem is that I already have 5 star domino at rank 2 and I’m not sure if I even have Omega Red at any rarity yet. Is Sabretooth useful for act 5?

Comments

• NeofrackNeofrack Posts: 41
    I just learned that with KM synergy, ultron last boss of act 5 is easy, shouldve use him before, might saved a lot of units
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    I’m still at act 5.1 lol but I’ll keep that in mind.
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    As above, he is the only reason I got uncollected. It's not just killmonger it's also black panther that can activate the synergy. Rank him up and learn how to use him!

The omega red synergy is good for extra bleed damage.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I just watched Seatin's video on that too, and he didn't understand the character super well, so I felt like it wasn't the best guide. I would recommend Sabretooth though and checking out a guide on how to utilize him properly. He helped me do my first clear of Act 5, and is still in my main lineup most of time.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    As @MorbidAngle mentioned. Sabertooth with Killmonger synergy completely shuts down the Masochism node. And believe me when I say this, 5.2.4 (Lines in the sand - Masochism) quest is a big, BIG pain in the backside.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Neofrack said:

I just learned that with KM synergy, ultron last boss of act 5 is easy, shouldve use him before, might saved a lot of units

First time ever fighting him. I used the KM synergy. Yes, I know... evade the specials. I was nervous and didn't want to do anything to #### it up. As you can tell, he shuts him down.

https://youtu.be/ulKkv-1jeq0
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Aryl said:
    I always look for this. I need to save it already lol
    Thanks for the advice everyone! I could actually take Sabretooth to rank 2 but I’m not sure if I should since I already have Domino.
    Also is the omega red synergy necessary? It does give him more damage.

Also is the omega red synergy necessary? It does give him more damage.

No. It's not. It won't help against bleed immune.
    So should I rank 2 him or wait for someone else?

@SkyBlueGaming

Personally, I earn my 5 furies by doing 4 of the 10 hit combos and ending the fight with an SP3. If you are lucky and have 5th fury from a 10 hit combo going on just before you hit an SP3, it can carry over to the next fight as a 6th fury.

Add a Magneto to the team and use that method and you can build up to 18 furies in just 3 fights.

You have to fight a mutant for the synergy to activate.

In a perfect situation the passive furies would be:
    8, 8, 3, 3, 3, 3, 1 and an active fury for a total of 30.

Adding Domino increases fury attack by 12%.

So should I rank 2 him or wait for someone else?

I r5ed mine with 0 regrets. He and Void are my best use of resources ever.
    Ok thanks! I’m waiting for my next five star (i’m 3k shards away). If I don’t get someone good, I’ll rank up Sabretooth. (or maybe I could rank him up now idk)
    Make sure to check out the breakdown I linked early. It'll help you understand how to effectively play him.