**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakening Gem Trade In

It would be great if there was some way to trade in class awakening gems similar to the T4CC crystals. Maybe 2 for 1 guaranteed to not be the same class. My RNG in class AGs has been pretty awful. Instead of classes that would help me progress my roster, I keep pulling the same mystic class gems over and over.

So if any admin is able to take this feedback, just know that’s is so extremely frustrating to put the time and effort into completing difficult content such as the variants only to collect another of the same class AG that is unusable with my roster.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    There should be a crystal for this like the t4cc respin

It shouldn't contain the class you trade in
    For balance I guess they could put a two week timeout
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Madcat said:

As a fellow victim of the terrible RNG generator that Kabam has, I have pulled SIX 5* Tech AGs now, I would love this. 2:1 guaranteed to not be Tech? Sign me up. I have 4 left, and my options are Hulkbuster, or waiting to pull Warlock or somehow getting Kang... and I would still have one rotting until they release another tech champion.

6 techs
    1 cosmic
    0 skill
    0 mutant
    1 mystic
    0 science

Similar experience with 2015 R3-R4 gems, 6/6 of them being Skill....

See what I’m working with. I’ve already used one on Hood. Even after that, I have 3 collecting dust.

Mordo? Jane Foster? Loki? Mephisto even though I have a 6* version? Oh and of course, Diablo.

• RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Need to do 2 for 1 trade in for 5* champs. Too manu **** champs you never use
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Absolutely need this in some way shape or form. Otherwise, some get stuck with an excess which end up expiring because of no Actual options to use them on. Even 3 for 1 is a fair deal!
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Hope they never do this. Certainly not 2 for 1... why would they do that? T4cc is 3 to 1 and they’re much easier to get... why would the harder to get item be a much lower trade in value? Hey 5* are still more than viable and shouldn’t be a cake walk to awaken. I’d guess several of you aren’t being real when you say the break down of your awakening gems either.. not because I don’t think it happens, I know it does... but because people love to exaggerate their plights for sympathy. Feel free to post pictures showing 6 of the same awakening gem, I bet it’s a small group. Pics without profile name to confirm also don’t count. Stock photos of someone else profile showing it doesn’t cut it 😂.

🐻
  • I've been having this thought with all the 3* awakening gems I sell. I was thinking 6 of any 3* for a 4* awakening crystal, 12 4* for a 5* crystal, and 25 5* for a 6* crystal. Still difficult if you're looking for a specific class, but possible. And it still makes it hard to awaken those 5* champs...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

I've been having this thought with all the 3* awakening gems I sell. I was thinking 6 of any 3* for a 4* awakening crystal, 12 4* for a 5* crystal, and 25 5* for a 6* crystal. Still difficult if you're looking for a specific class, but possible. And it still makes it hard to awaken those 5* champs...

They'd have to increase number of ags you can have, plus 25 3* ags is nothing big
  • freezerfreezer Posts: 36
    Sign me up!

I have pulled four awakening gems all to be cosmic. I have three sitting in my stash with most of my cosmic champions already duped. I would happily trade in 2 for 1 if I could.

There needs to be some other option that is presented by kabam, you can do it for catalysts you should be able to do it for awakening gems too
  • otranksootrankso Posts: 18
    Maybe they can add this featured to the sigil where you can trade to gem for one class of your choice it‘s really frustrating i got 4 mutant 4 science , 3 techs and 0-0-0 for the other classes