**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star generic awakening gem & who to use it on.

I have a tech 5 star gem which I'm saving so I won't show my tech champions. Domino, Human Torch, Medusa, Ghost Rider & Proxima are all recent pulls. As you can tell some of my rank up choices were poor but they were all made before I started to get the good champions. I also have enough t5 basic to rank 5 a champ, but only one t2alpha atm.

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Domino or morning star
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Also depend on content you want to explore...
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Among Your champions, Medusa gets the most benefit from being awakened.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I would personally wait to use a generic, but if you're dying to use it, hype, medusa, or domino
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Straight into hype and R5 that sucker. Guy’s a wrecking ball. Needs the dupe to make him god tier IMO although he is still good without. He’s also worth a generic.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    My advice, save it.
    Domino is great without it. Medusa needs it really only as a war defender. Hyp if you really want to, but so many others that need the dupe to be super like omega, namor, even sentinel if you're going after v3.
    The point is it all depends on what you need and which content you're going after. No need to use it right away, especially a generic gem.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Hype for sure
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Don't waste it on those champs.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    @RagamugginGunner could you be a tad more specific as to how I should utilise it then?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    @Kamr05 generics are very hard to come by. Use it wisely. I don't think Morningstar or Domino, as suggested above, are worthy of a generic. I'd personally go with Hyperion, huge benefit from the awakened ability.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Either use it on hype, Medusa, or nobody and save. I'd say those are the only two that are generic worthy
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    If you want to clear the most content Hyperion should go to rank 5 but the downfall is his prestiege. Domino is second best but her prestiege is low as well but better than Hyperions. With Venom complete Variant 2 and you will get another r5 gem. I would complete Variant 2 first and then make a decision but you can't go wrong with Hype or Domino.