**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening 5* X-23?

Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
I pulled a Mutant AG on the crystal. And she is the only decent 5* mutant I have so far... but should I use my AG on her or save it?

Awakening 5* X-23? 53 votes

Use it!
9%
TerraDonnymeijspigwenderProteinshake_93jgraz 5 votes
Save it!
84%
Jh_DezJOHNOSA1995ShrimkinsMagicBentonSaiyanLosspikINTEGRALTrektAzKicker316adqqedfyvrSolrac_2Lvernon15HSenpaiCropDusterOrcDovahkiinHammerbro_64ThesurvivlistPeterQuillMCoC_fan10or_Strong 45 votes
Oh my god... another “should I awaken” thread
5%
buffajrDOKTOROKTOPUSThi101 3 votes

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Save it!
    X23 is a decent champ, but with so many better mutants, it's better to save for someone like omega or namor who are the tops. Secondary champs like iceman, domino can benefit from the dupe, but don't need it, at least not right away.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Save it!
    Don't waste it on X23. She's solid, but not worthy of an AG.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Donnymeij said:

I did notice a difference with her before and after awakening. I awakened her true duping, but if you have nothing else you might as well use it.
    But I`m always leaning towards using something for champs you have instead of waiting for a (perhaps) very long time before you get another champ.

I’ve been sitting on a mutant awakening gem for about a year waiting to pull a “god tier” mutant champ. I got another mutant 5* awakening gem from appreciation.

So now I’m waiting to pull 2 god tier mutant champs 😁
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Save it!
    Omega AA Namor. use it on those three
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Save it
  • Save it!
    Save!