**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suicide Masteries should be free if....

13»

Comments

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

Rektor said:

Free to play can just grind arena for free to get the units to change masteries. I prefer sigil includes that in their package. Just my opinion as a consumer which I told kabam in their survey.

Either way, masteries need a major upgrade for everyone. We need to be able to remove individual masteries without removing the whole tree.

I definitely agree they need to look at mastery changes in general. Making swaps free for sigil could be a bit much though even though yes you can grind for units. If they're free you could basically change masteries on a fight by fight basis like I've done plenty of times when we get free swap weeks. Gives you far more attack team flexibility when you can put suicides on just for the fights you use a suicide friendly champ for.
    People do that already. I just did that in my current war. Suicides off for void, suicides back on after. You do what you need to do.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Rektor said:

Rektor said:

Free to play can just grind arena for free to get the units to change masteries. I prefer sigil includes that in their package. Just my opinion as a consumer which I told kabam in their survey.

Either way, masteries need a major upgrade for everyone. We need to be able to remove individual masteries without removing the whole tree.

I definitely agree they need to look at mastery changes in general. Making swaps free for sigil could be a bit much though even though yes you can grind for units. If they're free you could basically change masteries on a fight by fight basis like I've done plenty of times when we get free swap weeks. Gives you far more attack team flexibility when you can put suicides on just for the fights you use a suicide friendly champ for.
    People do that already. I just did that in my current war. Suicides off for void, suicides back on after. You do what you need to do.
    Sure but not a ton of people do that unless it's just holding off the suicide point placements untill the end of the path or your non suicide champ fights are done. That doesn't really cost any more. If they're free you can rework all 3 trees each fight if you're willing to take the time to do it
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I totally agree with you, but not just suicides tho, changing the mastery set up should be free, PERIODT!!!

Why do we have to cough up units every time we wanna change our mastery. I feel like it should be free, especially if you purchase the Sigil!

I totally agree with you, but not just suicides tho, changing the mastery set up should be free, PERIODT!!!

Why do we have to cough up units every time we wanna change our mastery. I feel like it should be free, especially if you purchase the Sigil!

Yep

Especially given how much they cost to unlock them all in the first place.

If kabam is afraid of losing that changing mastery profit then add it to sigil and charge us a fee that they think covers it. Given all the sigil users, an extra dollar a month should cover it.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Odachi said:

No,
    1. This is an unfair advantage against the free to play players
    2. $$$

ummm u do know i am telling this if u BUY the sigil right?

masteries reset at free would be AMAZING for sigil,

BESIDES ur already paying units if u already do this, like me,
    i place my defenders with no suicides and use suicides in aw.

since removing suicides and placing defenders with no suicides for aw cost around 100ish units just to reset offense mastery tree.

how is it UNFAIR?

the moment u spend on the game its already unfair to f2p players.

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No one said that you had to buy the sigil

No one said that you had to buy the sigil

ofcourse, but people who paid for it, benefit from the current perks,
    example, u get 2x featured pulls a month for 22k 5* shards so saving 8,000 5* shards by doing 2 featured 5* pulls for 22,000 shards instead of 30,000 shards.

i am simply saying, with the sigil it should add more stuff, like resetting masteries for free.

the sigil is a premium price to pay every month,

Odachi said:

No,
    1. This is an unfair advantage against the free to play players
    2. $$$

ummm u do know i am telling this if u BUY the sigil right?

masteries reset at free would be AMAZING for sigil,

BESIDES ur already paying units if u already do this, like me,
    i place my defenders with no suicides and use suicides in aw.

since removing suicides and placing defenders with no suicides for aw cost around 100ish units just to reset offense mastery tree.

how is it UNFAIR?

the moment u spend on the game its already unfair to f2p players.

It’s not unfair. It’s almost like we’re playing a completely different game and many don’t even realize it. They think we’ll change masteries nonstop if they were included in sigil even in between individual fights. We already do that and been doing it for years.

Sigil is a premium service and we want premium service. Include mastery changes in sigil.

We been milked on masteries for going on half a decade. Remember when they used to charge us to even remove our masteries? Lmao. Enough
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Lawl.

“Hey Kabam you should include mastery changes as part of the sigil so I can stop spending thousands of units monthly on it.”

-__-

Do you guys even hear yourselves?

Lawl.

“Hey Kabam you should include mastery changes as part of the sigil so I can stop spending thousands of units monthly on it.”

-__-

Hey kabam, when you increase the price of sigil, you should consider including mastery changes. We’re paying you for them anyway. Might as well lump it in.

Yea we hear ourselves. Cute that you think your consumer opinion is more valid than others’. Par for the course with you though.

Rektor said:

Lawl.

-__-

Hey kabam, when you increase the price of sigil, you should consider including mastery changes. We’re paying you for them anyway. Might as well lump it in.

Yea we hear ourselves. Cute that you think your consumer opinion is more valid than others’. Par for the course with you though.

You’re projecting, as per usual.

Rektor said:

Lawl.

-__-

You’re projecting, as per usual.
    Comeback is almost as disappointing as your war vids. Carry on.

• There needs to be some sort change with the mastery system.

Paying units to redo them after spending so much to unlock them?

Redoing the entire page just to switch around a few masteries in the middle? If I just want to take off suicides, why do I need to respec the entire sheet and spend another 30(?) units redoing precision and cruelty?

Spending 5 minutes just to turn off suicides for defense. Could use saved templates.

After a certain level of progression (say Uncollected or Cavalier), why can't we pick exactly what we want? I understand that beginners and intermediates shouldn't be able to skip Strength and go straight to Cruelty, but what good is 1 point in Strength or Greater Strength going to do my account when I'm a 2m rated account in tier 1? What's an extra 1.6% attack going to give me? What's Salve going to add to my r2 6*? Why do I need 15 points in defense before being able to pick up Willpower? I don't want Vitality, Greater Vitality, Salve, or Energy Resistance.

I do think enabling LC or DE should come with recoil, but everything else we should mix and match.

One problem I see happening with free redos is switching masteries before almost every fight, but that's better than what we currently have.

There needs to be some sort change with the mastery system.

Paying units to redo them after spending so much to unlock them?

Redoing the entire page just to switch around a few masteries in the middle? If I just want to take off suicides, why do I need to respec the entire sheet and spend another 30(?) units redoing precision and cruelty?

Spending 5 minutes just to turn off suicides for defense. Could use saved templates.

After a certain level of progression (say Uncollected or Cavalier), why can't we pick exactly what we want? I understand that beginners and intermediates shouldn't be able to skip Strength and go straight to Cruelty, but what good is 1 point in Strength or Greater Strength going to do my account when I'm a 2m rated account in tier 1? What's an extra 1.6% attack going to give me? What's Salve going to add to my r2 6*? Why do I need 15 points in defense before being able to pick up Willpower? I don't want Vitality, Greater Vitality, Salve, or Energy Resistance.

I do think enabling LC or DE should come with recoil, but everything else we should mix and match.

One problem I see happening with free redos is switching masteries before almost every fight, but that's better than what we currently have.

Agree with everything you said.

People already change masteries as needed before fights in high tier war. It’s common and has been happening forever. How many BG vids have we seen him turn suicides on for a fight? I recall many using his Medusa, which was years ago. And he’s f2p.

Besides, it’s none of anyone’s business how often anyone wants to change their own masteries. People need to mind their business and control their own gameplay. That is a weak argument against a massive quality of life upgrade for the existing nonsensical mastery system.
  • SettlersofCatanSettlersofCatan Posts: 94
    edited September 2019

Lawl.

-__-

By your logic the Sigil shouldn't give us a discount of 8k 5* shards every month on featured crystals and we should spend thousands of units pulling Cavs instead. Yet that's what it does.

When the Sigil price eventually goes up, they should include mastery changes.

Stop being a contrarian.

Lawl.

-__-

By your logic the Sigil shouldn't give us a discount of 8k 5* shards every month on featured crystals and we should spend thousands of units pulling Cavs instead. Yet that's what it does.

Stop being a contrarian.
    Not what I said at all. Thanks for the laughs though, you two keep it up.
  • SettlersofCatanSettlersofCatan Posts: 94
    edited October 2019

Lawl.

-__-

Stop being a contrarian.
    If the Sigil gave discounts on masteries instead of on feature crystals, we all know you'd be arguing against anyone wanting discounts on feature crystals in future Sigil changes.

"Lawl. You want feature crystals to cost 11k shards? Get real!"

Lawl.

-__-

Stop being a contrarian.
    If the Sigil gave discounts on masteries instead of on feature crystals, we all know you'd be arguing against anyone wanting discounts on feature crystals in future Sigil changes.

Your ability to craft alternate realities, put words in peoples mouths, and assign motives, not present, to others is quite the feat. Tell me if you were a character in MCOC what other abilities would you possess?

• Lawl.

-__-

Stop being a contrarian.

Your ability to craft alternate realities, put words in peoples mouths, and assign motives, not present, to others is quite the feat. Tell me if you were a character in MCOC what other abilities would you possess?

My sig ability is Common Sense. Yours is 'Contrarian' and you're at 200. 100% immune to logic.

Lawl.

-__-

Stop being a contrarian.

My sig ability is Common Sense. Yours is 'Contrarian' and you're at 200. 100% immune to logic.
    Lawl.

Lawl.

-__-

Stop being a contrarian.

Sounds closer to Hubris. But hey this is your hand crafted reality where you get to rewrite at will.

• Lawl.

-__-

Stop being a contrarian.

Sounds closer to Hubris. But hey this is your hand crafted reality where you get to rewrite at will.

^Working as intended
    edited October 2019
    if they made the sigil alot better, i am sure more people will buy it.

i grind my units in arena just to switch suicides on and off for defense.

i am sure alot of people DONT like the sigil.

BUT if it included more and better perks, people wil buy it,

its already ESTABLISHED without the sigil people are already spending the units to switch suicides off and on.

I BEEN doing this ever since i got Omega Red when he came out, and i have been very very succesful with him from AW Offense to Questing, and great cast of suicide champs, Ghost,Corvus,Sentinel, and i even got Warlock in arena cause hes a great suicide champ.

All i asked in the post for kabam to make the sigil better, i know we all dont like switching masteries as it does cost units evertime already, We been doing this WAY before the sigil.

if the sigil had this WE can all SAVE units for masteries,

• TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Multiple mastery builds were what me and my ally mates who filled out the summoner sigil survey suggested in the written portion.