**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void in Epic Difficulty Time after Time

I didn't have time until now to play Chapter 5 but I can't get past the last boss. Right at the start of the fight vs void, my champs HP is draining rapidly without the opponent hitting but I don't see a node that says it should be happening. Am I mssing something here?

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Are you running suicides? Your health would drain much faster if you had some debuffs on you. Besides that there's not any reason I can think of why this would be happening.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Were you running suicides?
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    Yes I was. I guess. i should reset my mastery. Thanks guys.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Or use an immune....
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you have Ægon he works wonders for this fight.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I did it with killmonger
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    AA made short work of it. I had success with HE as well. Just stay aggressive to Purify and Bait the L2.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

AA made short work of it. I had success with HE as well. Just stay aggressive to Purify and Bait the L2.

Did you read the whole thread. He was using suicides and being killed by voids sig ability. Hawkeye or aa would make no difference here. He was asking about why his health was disappearing so fast. Rather than just post on every thread try reading what is going on first