**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Expert Proving Grounds.

They have never been a real hit with the amount of energy it takes to complete vs. the rewards but I used to run it because it was a good way to get rid of energy once all other content was completed.

But now the expert proving grounds are totally devalued with the uncollected rewards and the glory store. I know Kabam keeps all kinds of data on content so they must see that most people do not take advantage of this quest.

I was wondering if there are any plans to refresh this quest? Maybe have it interact with the uncollected title to gain better rewards.

Or at least have a harder version that has better rewards. I know Kabam doesn't announce changes until ready but was wondering if this quest is being looked at?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I would rather there be a quest where every 2 days you can get half a tier 4 or summat like that, and there should also be something for class cats but with less fragments as they have more value then basics.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    It's still a must for us mid level players.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Zerophunk wrote: »

I know it is. Was just wanting something for end game players to spend their energy on.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    For lower tier Summoners, adding Signature Stones or Class catalyst will be awesome.

I don't run Expert Proving Grounds as I get T4BC via glory. It also has less XP compared with Daily Quest (Catalyst) which I am currently farming.

However, I think it is very useful for training how to fight champs with buffed nodes.

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    I think it never have been a must for nobody.
    If I'm not wrong, if you complete it 100% every time the whole month you'll get just one and some shards.
    You can get more running the Monthly Quest in Heroic and/or doing the Arenas (already outdated too) each 9 days.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Doesnt reward enough shards for the energy spent but i remember when a half cat from heroic and the first 2 paths of this was the only way I could get T4B.