**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Still no colossus buff???

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Just updated and still no logan and colossus buff

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Whats going on with the colossus buff @Kabam Miike
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Has October come and gone already?
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    2 days left
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    GGhost said:

2 days left

They said October, which means anytime during the month of October.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    It was a pretty small update and the EQ quests for next month arent up yet. They ALWAYS do this...I dont program games but im assuming they need a preliminary update just to change the loading screens and to get a second, bigger update but I could be wrong.

If I were to guess, the buffs are coming with the EQ quests for October <24 hours AFTER the current EQ ends (September)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Hi!

Those buffs are not in the 24.3 update but they are still planned to be out this fall. Apologies for the delay but they will be worth the wait! :)

Cool thnx @Kabam Lyra
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73

Hi!

Those buffs are not in the 24.3 update but they are still planned to be out this fall. Apologies for the delay but they will be worth the wait! :)

So... November/December? Or are we gonna recieve another update in October?
  • 21Eggatron21Eggatron Posts: 85 ★★
    Hey all,

I was going through some forum posts about when the updates to Old Man Logan and Colossus were coming out and noticed @Kabam Miike said next update unless there are some issues and said in the poll early fall. Well, it's the october update and the buffs are not out. @Kabam Miike does this mean there are some issues? Or are things still on track?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ryanhun said:

Ide like to know why it was confirmed a few weeks ago it was coming in OCT update (which is broken #nicejob) and now not there. answers are needed as to why you held off on buffs while you continue to nerf champions into the ground. while putting out bugged updates/content/champions and why you still have a job at this point.

I don’t think they confirmed it to be coming in October. Just that they said they hoped it would be ready. They didn’t give a definitive answer on that.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Honestly I take this as a good sign and I'm glad to see them delayed. This means that Kabam is still tweaking their abilities and if you were in the beta you would know that both of them really needed some tweaking still.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They said this Fall. Fall just began.
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    I actually have a post from @Kabam Vydious in one of my discussions that was closed, saying their buff was coming with the October update. So is he just wrong or do you all just not actually know when you're going to update the champs??

Thanks for not announcing it all all to the community. Just waited until we finally spam the forum for information.

Thanks for all that. Really cool how you Hype a community Choice buff and then don’t even try to keep people updated.

They've said since they announced the buffs that they were aiming for Fall. I understand a certain amount of hype was generated from the Beta, but they communicated that.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Hi!

Will it be this month?
    By delay, then gives Colossus a little improvement, because if the opponent is immune to stun, will not have the fury, by beta saw that this fury is more than eccentric.
    There were bugs in the beta. That's what a beta is for, to test for the bugs and get them out so they can push the finished product out afterwards. Now we are all just waiting for something that was supposed to be done in this update and probably keeps getting pushed back to work on things like updating almost brand new champs. (ebony-human torch)
    My real issue with all this is that most end game players have at least one if not both of the champs that are getting the buff. Human torch and Ebony are still so new most people don't have them. So instead of catering to the majority of people who do Have these older champs and would enjoy using them (probably for the first time) it seems they are more focused on putting out updates to the champs the top 5% have.
    Neonoctis said:

@GroundedWisdom they closed my topic 2 weeks ago about this because it was supposed to be in the October update per @Kabam Vydious Now it's "Fall" lol it's kind of a slap to the face when you're told one thing, then they make an announcement saying October update. Then we update the game and still no buff.

I can't speak for Vydious. It's possible the comment was just thanking the poster for helping. Could be a misunderstanding. We're all Human. In any event, 6 days before that....
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/966753#Comment_966753

Yet people keep asking everyday.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Neonoctis said:

There were bugs in the beta. That's what a beta is for, to test for the bugs and get them out so they can push the finished product out afterwards. Now we are all just waiting for something that was supposed to be done in this update and probably keeps getting pushed back to work on things like updating almost brand new champs. (ebony-human torch)
    My real issue with all this is that most end game players have at least one if not both of the champs that are getting the buff. Human torch and Ebony are still so new most people don't have them. So instead of catering to the majority of people who do Have these older champs and would enjoy using them (probably for the first time) it seems they are more focused on putting out updates to the champs the top 5% have.

What a weak champion is this Ebony Maw, for attack is very horrible, for defense in the beginning was hard work, but now the vast majority have already got the hang of playing against him.
    Of the black order he was supposed to be the strongest, when watching the Content Creator Youtubers taking the tests, I saw that he is a champion who does very little damage and his degeneration is very weak.
    He 5* worth only put at most R3, only for the arenas.
  • Summoner8516Summoner8516 Posts: 23

Hi!

I hope so. Some of us have been stashing resources waiting for this buff and it’s really dragged out.

Thanks for the information. It just would have been mice to let us know without so many of us having to ask repeatedly.

Oh please. You’re such a shill @GroundedWisdom . Don’t ignore that Miike also sad on the third that they expected it to be put in October. Don’t go around saying it’s been “the fall” all along.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/966690/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf#Comment_966690

That's not what he said at all. I read the Thread that I quoted. No guarantee of October was made.
    Yep. Read it. They said their goal was the next Update. Depending on how things went, it could be pushed further. Nowhere did they say they guaranteed it would be out this Update.
    If you're going to go to all that trouble to prove me wrong, you might want to read more closely.
This discussion has been closed.