**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage or venom

Who’s better in general?

Carnage or venom 113 votes

Carnage duped
11%
SnakeEyes69RapAlex13369NojokejaymJohnLocke117issamaf80ClatoniusDead1MiStaLovaHedronMasterChief1176CaptainPollmac10smg 13 votes
Venom unduped
88%
PantherusNZAlex_sc11RaganatorJoeLukaFrostyRiise81RazorDevilChewybuccaallinashesMrLalowQuincyPeckGigantor13TheVyrusTerraBpn88855LibralonixMityAntSlappapowLvernon15Woody_feder 100 votes

Comments

• _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Venom unduped
    Venom got a synergy with almost everybody, could fit on your main team almost right away
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Venom unduped
    he counters spiderverse right off the bat
  • z2313457z2313457 Posts: 7
    Venom unduped
    I rank 3 my 5* Carnage as soon as I found out his insane power gain and damage output. However, at that time, I didn't take into account his mutation takes some time. This means you will need to time your attack so you don't get stuck with 5 stacks of Block Proficiency. Also, he is a little fragile so if you get hit, it's pretty much over.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Carnage duped
    The secret to carnage is is heavy. Hit them with that heavy right away and follow up with a first. He will stack bleed 17 deep. No one feels the love for him! But he is awesome.
    Carnage duped
    Everyone who bleeds bleeds when you hit with the heavy. But his first doesn't always start them bleeding. However, if they are already bleeding, his first stacks it deeper...always!
    Carnage duped
    Even those champs that are hard to get started bleeding drain quick after two or three 1st power ups stacking bleed on top of that heavy.
    Carnage duped
    Before you choose test out what i have told you. Noting better than seeing Gt champs with 17 bkked stacked on them gushing out as you dodge!
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Carnage duped
    He's my first 5/65. So good. Venom's great too, you can't go wrong either way.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Venom unduped
    I think venom is overall better and more useful, but carnage is a lot more fun to play. Both are great though
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Venom unduped
    6LXVI said:

Carnage is a lot like venom, but worse.

Actually, Carnage is a lot more like X-23 without the healing... If they bleed they die & armor breaks everything else
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Venom unduped
    I have both of them, Carnage awakened and Venom unawakened and I gotta say Venom is better. He gets buffs randomly, but you don't have to watch the timer all the time. He also counters Spiderverse characters and has very potent healing against anyone who gets buffs (you'd be surprised how many champs get buffs). On r4 he outdamages the 20k+ Vigor champs in 5.4.6 and can manage to heal himself over the fight (meaning that he leaves with more HP than he had at the start of the fight). I know this example isn't showing anything THAT special, but it proves his usefulness
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    edited October 2019
    Carnage duped
    You can more specials in a fight when your opponent bleeds so that way you can deal more damage. Just my opinion.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Venom unduped
    As much as I love Carnage, his daddy is just better in MCoC.