**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Day of the Doctor...

Today I finished the side quest and opened up two Unified Grandmaster crystals as well as the 5* Unified crystal. Here were my results...

The AG that we got the other day provided me my first and only mystic gem. I have a 4/45 Magik already. Any opinions of using the AG on Magik or Dr V are welcome!

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Voodoo gets way more out of an awakening than Magik
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Good luck on getting Dr Doom when he shows up!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Voodoo is wayyyyy more worth it than Magik. He is arguably better too. Definitely more versatile in general.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Voodoo is best champ for me now because my roster sucks
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Eyy is that a Doctor Who reference with the title? If so, i uNdErStOoD tHaT rEfErEnCe

o_O *insert wheezing time machine noise here*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Magik is the better champ but voodoo needs it more, awaken him
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Or save for Supreme or Claire or Doom lol

Eyy is that a Doctor Who reference with the title? If so, i uNdErStOoD tHaT rEfErEnCe

Still mad we aint getting xmas episode this year
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★

I'm fine with it as long as it means next seasons writing is more consistent.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Just need Dr Doom and Strange now!
    djr17 said:

I'm fine with it as long as it means next seasons writing is more consistent.
    New year's episode was kinda meh to me lol
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★

• arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Congrats on pulling one of the best champs in the game. Now you need to awaken him to get the maximum potential