**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Items locked in Black iso Market after 9/30 update

Comments

• CounterFreakCounterFreak Posts: 5
    Kabam Mods....please:

1st) Roll back the update for everyone
    2nd) Work on the fixes
    3rd) Push the update back again

And most importantly, provide updates, even if you don’t have one....just be present!
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Well it just happened today and its not like it happens all the time with the sigil specifically. But it is something that should be high priority.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

Yeah same here, this is unacceptable, we need compensation for this, I think rank down tickets are in order, just send us a couple Kabam and we'll call it even

Good lord... Smdh 🤦
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    You get what you pay for hah !
  • JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    Something I noticed on the screenshots and my own tablet: Everything requiring a completed Milestone is locked, but the stuff that does not require Milestone completion appears to be available. Could it be that something in the update broke the connection between Milestone tracking and the Black ISO Market?
  • NclmanNclman Posts: 1
    I have the same issue. Was looking forward to opening a 5-star feature crystal today....
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    I don't know about jumping straight to the compensation; however, due to the time of day I don't see this being fixed within twelve hours unless the tech team is that committed, lol.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Well, I don't have Sigil but I'm having the same issue when I tried to buy a 5* dungeon crystal.
  • TarHeel_ManTarHeel_Man Posts: 4
    Same problem on my account WTH!

Same problem on mine

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    If we could buy multiple featured crystals it would be fixed by now. Don't know why I'm in a hurry though, I've been getting horrible pulls from the features.
  • FFOMCUFFOMCU Posts: 1
    Had access earlier today. Updated the app and now black iso market is telling me I can’t use it til I beat act 5 chapter 2. I’ve finished all of act 5
  • Hawke2014Hawke2014 Posts: 3
    I've been saving my premium shards all week, waiting for the timer to reset and when it did, I have the same problem!
  • Dawill76Dawill76 Posts: 22
    Hi Guys, I recently paid to activate Summoner's Sigil in MCOC and some of the items are locked and asking me to complete Acts 1-4 in order to unlock them. I have all of Acts 1-4 completed but they are still locked. Please help!! I've included pictures below.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    They're aware. It's a Known Issue.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    This is why I dont spend money on the game lol
  • Dawill76Dawill76 Posts: 22
    Ok, I thought something was weird. Hopefully they fix it soon.
  • HopeasilmuHopeasilmu Posts: 212
    I was going to buy that 11k 5* featured crystal again from the black iso market.

It said that I need to buy the sigil and be cavalier for that.

Well, I knew I had like ten days left of the sigil but I bought it anyway again, yet the offer says the same.

Logged out and back in, went to the market and what..the same issue!

Says the same even if I try to buy premium hero crystals!

I also updated the game before any of this..

Please help!
  • CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63

• I seen a thread that said it was uncollected and cavalier players experiencing this. I am only on act 5.1 but I am seeing the same thing. Items that should be available from completing act 1,2,3,4 are all locked out for me.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea im having this issue on both my accounts
  • 6LXVI6LXVI Posts: 21
    I'm beyond upset that my paid monthly features are not working. I really have to try these days to find time for MCOC, paid a monthly subscription to help upgrade and unlock content and I can't use what I'm paying for. Kabam we want compensation, we are not asking to take advantage of you and extort virtual items, but we paid real life money on something we shouldn't have obviously.
  • 6LXVI6LXVI Posts: 21
    I'm beyond upset that my paid monthly features are not working. I really have to try these days to find time for MCOC, paid a monthly subscription to help upgrade and unlock content and I can't use what I'm paying for. Kabam we want compensation, we are not asking to take advantage of you and extort virtual items, but we paid real life money on something we shouldn't have obviously.