**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Master point recovery item

Hi! How this item works? Is it taking back only one recovery point? Is it giving back mastery cores for all the levels upadate? Where to use it?

Pls explain to me like for nobody who played before, as I have expensive masteries and dont want to lose them all. Thanks!

Comments

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    @AlexBossu i can say,You can sell all of them,Those items are useless now,
    Its no more required to Reset mastery points,
    Kabam did an amazing job and now Reset mastery Points are free.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I'm fairly certain it was to recover all of your masteries but it's a relic from the days when doing so cost you a pile of units.

It would only remove the points, not re-lock the masteries so the cost to re-apply them is solely the few units & gold required to regain each points, not the cores etc.
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146

I'm fairly certain it was to recover all of your masteries but it's a relic from the days when doing so cost you a pile of units.

It would only remove the points, not re-lock the masteries so the cost to re-apply them is solely the few units & gold required to regain each points, not the cores etc.

So, for example, I have lvl 4 in deep wounds, if i press recover, i will take back all recovery points and it wont pe needed to unlock them up to level 4. It will cost only 5-6 units to take them back. Is this correct?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

So, for example, I have lvl 4 in deep wounds, if i press recover, i will take back all recovery points and it wont pe needed to unlock them up to level 4. It will cost only 5-6 units to take them back. Is this correct?
    Correct
    Thx, gents!
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Sounds like someone bought an account and doesnt know whats in the inventory to me.
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    Neotwism said:

Sounds like someone bought an account and doesnt know whats in the inventory to me.

hahahahaha a level 60 player obviously should know that
  • Obsoletion of Mastery Point Recoveries was quite some time ago now. Plenty of newer players will have easily reached level 60 since joining afterwards (thus having no knowledge of how they worked). Or was maybe relatively new in game at that time (?)

Not sure whether the issuance of Recoveries was removed from game when they changed that or not (was it upon creation of account you used to get them, or when passing certain ACT or Summoner Level goals ??)
    edited October 2019
    GGhost said:

Neotwism said:

hahahahaha a level 60 player obviously should know that
    I have the account for about 6 months. I am uncollected and completed act4, all with 40-50% xp boosts. Sound like somebody plays for years and still noob. :smile:
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    So you bought the account then since those have been obsolete for longer than 6 months
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Drenlin said:

So you bought the account then since those have been obsolete for longer than 6 months

Not necessarily, level 55 & 60 still gives 1 respectively.
  • AlondoAlondo Posts: 6
    Drenlin said:

I've been playing the game off and on for over 2 years and just got serious about it again in November. I was given this item at level 55 and I, too, had no idea what its use was.

That all said, there shouldn't be some blanket assumption that some nefarious means were used or that ToS were broken. Not everyone plays the game with the same intense level of dedication.