**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon crystals all locked [Merged Threads]

Dibley3087Dibley3087 Posts: 129
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has any body else have this issue? All 4 and 5 star crystals are locked. I have over 60 5 star hero’s. Any light on the situation
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• My store where you spend dungeon artifacts to get hero crystals is locked up. Won’t let me buy anything above 3*.

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I've noticed that there's a bug in the dungeon store, where I'm not able to buy any of the 4 star dungeon crystals, as well as the regular 4 star crystal, all of which are locked for me. I have enough three and four star champs to buy these crystals, and I have before, but they're now locked for me. Is there a reason behind this?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I had the same problem. I also just posted a discussion about this. I'm not sure what's happening

• Here’s the issue
  • Nioc0124Nioc0124 Posts: 5
    I have the same exact issue. I sent in a support ticket a few hours ago. Hopefully we get a response soon.
  • Dozer78Dozer78 Posts: 6
    I'm having the same issue. Showing locked for 4* and 5* dungeon crystals.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    As am i
  • KstoreKstore Posts: 4
    edited October 2019

I have the same problème.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Yup I have the same issue. Grinded for my last dungeon crystal, now my 5 stars are locked.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★

You can buy cristal if you downgrad to 24.2.2
    You can buy cristal if you downgrad to 24.2.2 ;)
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Same lol
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,417 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    Probably locked (with new game Update) from same BUG as why the Black ISO Market has those locked (??)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/161728/known-issue-24-3-black-iso-market-locked#latest
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• SetblazeSetblaze Posts: 3
    I am being restricted to buy 4* dungeon crystal when i have enough artifact and requirements , i have more than 16 4*, Please address this issue.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Wow! Really???
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    I can confirm, i have around 30 5*'s and the game is telling me i need 16 to unlock. :D
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I'm unable to purchase any 4 star crystals in the dungeon store, is this being fixed or is it only me?
  • JadersilperJadersilper Posts: 4
    Observei que a loja das masmorras apresenta algumas opções bloqueadas, informando que não tenho os requisitos para efetivar a compra por falta da quantidade de heróis necessários! No entanto, tenho um número superior ao requerido! Vão conseguir corrigir antes de término do Prazo das masmorras?
  • 6LXVI6LXVI Posts: 21
    edited October 2019
    Time sensitive paid content locked away from customers. No reply from anyone in charge of anything for hours. Marvel Contest of Champions brought to you by Kabam.
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    Same here.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    6LXVI said:

Time sensitive paid content locked away from customers. No reply from anyone in charge of anything for hours. Marvel Contest of Champions brought to you by Kabam.

That's just dungeons store bro, i sure hope you didn't pay for that
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    To hazard a guess it's due to the update, since i can see it on the old version on one device working fine but get the lockout on the update on phone 2. Was thinking of running some dungeons but now naaaaaaw
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

This is related to the issue below that we are looking in to right now. Apologies for the inconvenience!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/161728/known-issue-24-3-black-iso-market-locked#latest

• Adishvar_26Adishvar_26 Posts: 46
    Has anyone else encountered this bug in dungeon store??

I can't buy any 4star dungeon crystal plz reply
  • Adishvar_26Adishvar_26 Posts: 46
    me too
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100

Hope they are looking into this as well, not just the black market issue a response would be nice but that is asking to much from them.