**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to use 2016 r4 skill rank up gem on?

So i have narrowed it down to two, hawkeye or crossbones. I have OG vision for power control and KM/blade for bleed. For AAR i have AA and Quake (but suck at quake). Who would you rank up?

Who to use 2016 r4 skill rank up gem on? 20 votes

Crossbones unduped
55%
LosspikShabb710Lvernon15Ackbar67Charlie_SceneEtjamaEinfachSoTotalMonster109Monty_E_1Xyresic_LemonGiodood_1 11 votes
Hawkeye unduped
40%
Haji_SaabSaiyanRazorDevilexc3lDOKTOROKTOPUSLordRaymond3MC2707_MGP_ 8 votes
Someone else?
5%
TROUBL3D 1 vote

Comments

• Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Crossbones unduped
    You could wait for winter soldier if you really wanted to but he's available as a six star so I would go for crossbones
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Crossbones unduped
    If you suck at Quake, I'd go Crossbones. AA is amazing for AA Reduction, but when you come across a poison and/or bleed immune champ, Crossbones will be really good to have. OG Vision on the other hand will be fine for anyone you need to power control.
  • MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55
    @Xyresic_Lemon thanks for advice, i already have 6* WS so ruled him out
    @Etjama thanks for commenting, i agree with you so will prob go CB.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Crossbones unduped
    Id do Xbones hes not available as a 6* as far as I'm aware (hawkeye is) Xbones has some solid utility easily reduce ability accuracy & is the only champ that doesnt crit getting around thorns nodes, ebony maws any crit resistance nodes.
    Thanks for opinions everyone, went with you and gone for Xbones. There is a spiked armor path in new event quest too!