**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Items locked in Black iso Market after 9/30 update

Comments

• 6LXVI6LXVI Posts: 21
    I'm beyond upset that my paid monthly features are not working. I really have to try these days to find time for MCOC, paid a monthly subscription to help upgrade and unlock content and I can't use what I'm paying for. Kabam we want compensation, we are not asking to take advantage of you and extort virtual items, but we paid real life money on something we shouldn't have obviously.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    The same problem here.
  • AltascorpAltascorp Posts: 0
    edited October 2019
    I can't get anything from chapter two up to uncollected.From the Summoner sigil.
  • LuddiferLuddifer Posts: 13
    Same for me and I’m conquerer
  • LuddiferLuddifer Posts: 13
    We should get something for this I am wasting time and items not being able to use the store
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Ridiculous as usual.
  • LocoStyleLocoStyle Posts: 24

Same here. I m dissapointed.
    edited October 2019
    All we can do is wait patiently for Kabam to investigate the cause for this problem and hopefully fix it within a reasonable amount of time.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Same here. Since this is a product I buy, which includes access to the black iso market, I expect this to be resolved asap with clear transparancy/communication from the company I buy this product from. There’s no chance or rng with this purchase, you pay & get set products/access to certain things.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    All Timers should be reset and an additional month of subscription should be added to any sigil subscriptions affected by that bug.
    It's been hours with no response or update on this subject, this is no way to treat your paying customers Kabam. By no means am I asking for an immediate explanation but just a presence from any admin or developer would be appropriate and very much appreciated. I hope you'll do right by those that enjoy your games enough to support your team. @Kabam Miike
    This issue is not isolated to uncollected and cavalier accounts, I have just begun act 5 and cannot access any of my paid monthly features.
    edited October 2019

@Kabam Lyra Its everyone who is having this issue not just Uncollected and Cavalier i've only done act 4 and i can't access anything aswell please update your post https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/161728/known-issue-24-3-black-iso-market-locked#latest to include this

@Kabam Miike how about an update before the morning coffee? I don't understand why the original and only offical post by @Kabam Lyra on this topic hasn't been update to include all players. This effects all monthly subscribers, not just uncollected and cavalier accounts. Not getting any update or presence from the team for hours is truly upsetting and the time I've wasted is none refundable, I hope this situation is resolved easily and the quality of customer service improves.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Luddifer said:

We should get something for this I am wasting time and items not being able to use the store

Try telling your cable company that when internet goes out. You pay month to month and you get zero if there's an outage. It hasn't been a full day and when most found it, it was late so I'm sure their full team wasn't working on it.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    just when i went to score some shards lol ... well .. the wait begins.
  • JaxugarJaxugar Posts: 13
    [Conquerer] Same here. I have written to kabam support and received an automated response which is no good. Tried force stopping app, uninstalling reinstalling but no good. This is Soo frustrating 😠
  • I activate sigil and complete story quest by act 6.1

However I cannot buy some items on dark iso market.

It is locked and say complete story mission act 1 or others..
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    Already multiple posts on this, they are still working to fix the problem. Hasn't even been 24 hours yet...
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    We deserve compensation.
  • The same has happened to me.
  • Several items are closed off to me, stating i must buy the sigil and clear content in story mode. I have 100 percent in acts 1 -5, and i have purchased the 9.99 sigil. Any idea what i am missing?
  • MrGoudieMrGoudie Posts: 9
    Hello

I paid you for a service and you have failed deliver.

Your QA team should be shown the door.

The time and effort your artists and engineers put into this game and your QA team's fails to surface this bug?
  • I went back and read posts, someone has already asked this. I will wait to see what happens.
  • kevjaykevjay Posts: 1
    I’m having the problems and I am pissed.

• loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Wow, Almost 24 hrs. I think you should let us use a bug that happens to benefit us next time for as long as it takes you to get this fixed.
  • DonvowDonvow Posts: 8

As you can see I have the summoners sigil, I have completed all the acts except act5 but am uncollected, and my summers sigil store has most of the valuable items I can buy locked. Please kabam fix this
  • ggFyreggFyre Posts: 12
    Same issue. Only happened when the new patch/content loaded. Please fix ASAP Kabam.