**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Items locked in Black iso Market after 9/30 update

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    They are aware as reported in the other 30+ posts. They are worki5on getting it fixed.
  • DonvowDonvow Posts: 8
    All 100%
  • 6LXVI6LXVI Posts: 21
    edited October 2019
    Paid & time-sensitive content and player features are currently unavailable to all that have paid the 10.00+ usd for a Summoner Sigil.

The only official information made available for several hours is a misinformed post by a forum administrator.
    Link: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/161728/known-issue-24-3-black-iso-market-locked

This issue does not solely effect the Uncollected and Cavalier, it is every single player that has purchased this service.

Most of the fanbase that supports this game doesn't expect an immediate answer to the cause of this issue and fully expect it to take time to repair seeing as how MCOC is a complex game by mobile standards.

What is abundantly obvious is the lack of concern for the people that support and enjoy your product. The self presentation of control and structure for your providing customers should be a higher priority.

Please update the one post people will find regarding this issue so we can be assured the situation is being handled.

• Yes im locked out of the Sigil and i have 11 days left.
  • It's really disappointing to see that we haven't heard any kind of ETA when the black iso market will be fixed. When this broke, I still had 2 days left on my sigil. It would be nice if they extended or offered something as compensation for those who were unable to access the market. If they only do it for current sigil owners then I will get hosed
  • WorldWarEG3WorldWarEG3 Posts: 30
    So I was wondering who else has had a problem with black iso market? I’ve been trying to buy the crystals and stuff but it’s saying my sigil is expired but when I go to my profile it still says I have 2 weeks left on it. Kabam said others had this problem as well in an email response, but I’m just curious if this is a quick fix or if they are going to offer some kind of compensation for this. I mean if you have to pay for the sigil it’d be a shame to not benefit from it is all.
  • IYCSWTRICIYCSWTRIC Posts: 2
    my summoner sigil, which has 26 days left, isn't letting me buy the cheaper crystals in the black iso market. Not sure what's up but Ive been grinding to get those discount 4 star shards
  • TLurekTLurek Posts: 6
    Still no fix since we paid for this and some of our sigil is about to expire shouldn’t you do something fast?
  • Android locked out of sigil also
  • FeverdragonFeverdragon Posts: 23
    edited October 2019
    Kabam, it’s been a while since you posted discussion # 161728 concerning this issue.

We need this fixed and we need a response. The longer you don’t fix it, the longer our 10 day restrictions on certain items, gets offset.

When you fix it, may I suggest that you temporarily please remove the 10 day restriction on purchasable items. This will compensate for this offset being placed on us.

Thank you.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Very happy I bought my black iso market items before I realized there was an update.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    So will we get reimbursed for the days that we couldn’t use the market?
  • Black market locked for proven too
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Uncollected and locked here.

New updates, new bugs. I choose the wrong time to buy this sigil.
  • EnderGGEnderGG Posts: 19
    Same here. Most likely going to cancel this sigil seeing as kabam doesnt provide value to the product, nor do they freely give prompt response and support to the issue. Game is starting to go down the drain. Think it’s time to quit
  • FrizzgoblinFrizzgoblin Posts: 5
    Well in the mean time, feel free to purchase the new deals they released today. It’s really awesome how they can continue putting out deals when they can’t even honor the subscription.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    uuuug this is super annoying. This is paid content. There should be compensation IMO to people who paid for the sigil. I was about to open a featured, I guess not now.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Now that I have updated to the newest update my Black Iso market is locked. Any ETA on unlocking? Or will my current subscription be extended for however long this will be affected?
  • WardiozWardioz Posts: 54
    We should be compensated for this nonsense, we paid to have access to these features and yet we can’t ? I expect a compensation of some kind. Preferably 6* crystal.
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    Same for me. Waiting for this to get fixed so I can get a featured crystal.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Definitely a joke if I get a warning I don’t care or jailed if it was buss rush it got fixed within minutes of the bug typical kabam 0 testing again before releasing an update
  • WardiozWardioz Posts: 54
    I also purchase a CMC before the reset and now it says 12d... Yeaaah no fix it
  • PgalPgal Posts: 39
    Would be nice to be able to buy some t1a from the black iso market so that I don't lose that t4cc. Wonder if Kabam will compensate me.

• CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    We should absolutely, be able to sell t4cc for t5cc shards now that they exist, or gold, that would be awesome too