**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Howard the duck do you prefer in the game?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
There are two of the ducks in the game one is the og version of Howard and one is the Symbiote version of Howard. Which do you think is better and which do you like better? Just a little poll I wanted to post.

Which Howard the duck do you prefer in the game? 124 votes

Howard the Duck
12%
Foxhero007SlappapowOrcDovahkiinHammerbro_64Thi101Colonaut123FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRamadaAmazing_Demon05Branu0727Dead1HedronMawrCalleachCaptainPollDPXFistheGOATJoedart 16 votes
Venom the Duck
87%
PantherusNZThe_OneLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabRiise81RazorDevilJadedKDoggg2017DrownedGodphillgreenTerraLvernon15CropDusterDOKTOROKTOPUSWîndšpäve_ASDF_Osfan8G0311RoronoaZoro23FR33_HUG5 108 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Venom the Duck
    Howard looks cool in his mech, but he isn't good
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    None of them
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Venom the Duck
    VTD has more utility.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Venom the Duck
    no comparison honeslty,ramped up venom the duck (at atleast 6 fury, 2 power gain,2 regen/crit) he is one of the best most fun to use champs
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Howard the Duck
    I got a 2* VTD and a 5* HTD. Which do you bring into a quest? VtD only has solo synergies, so I unfortunately have to go with Mech boi
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Howard the Duck

I just felt bad for OG Howard so heres my pity vote

Me too!
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Howard the Duck
    I like OG more as a character and VtD is definitely better because of his utilities. Also, when Howard was announced way back when I though we were gonna get him without the mech and he was gonna do some Quack-Fu on champs 3 times his size, but we can't have everything.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Venom the Duck
    Sooo much better
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Howard the Duck
    Coz i have a 5star version of this guy😑😑
  • Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    Venom the Duck
    VTD has all kinds of perks..
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Howard the Duck
    Ummm is this a joke? Howard is Quack-Fu tier