**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Items locked in Black iso Market after 9/30 update

123457»

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We have pushed a temporary fix live for this issue. Items in the Black ISO Market and Dungeon Crystals will no longer appear to be locked if you meet the requirements to purchase them.

Items in the Black ISO market that are beyond your progression level will not appear in the store, rather than appearing to be locked. For example, non-Cavalier players will not see the Cavalier-only items. We are working on a fix that will return the Black ISO store to its previous functionality so that locked items would still be visible.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Thanks Lyra. Working on my end.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Well I guess it was worth the wait lol

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Cyporg said:

Well I guess it was worth the wait lol

Good job. Duped my MK. Ah, well. I don't go for Featured Crystals very often anyway.
  • PgalPgal Posts: 39

Hi all!

We have pushed a temporary fix live for this issue. Items in the Black ISO Market and Dungeon Crystals will no longer appear to be locked if you meet the requirements to purchase them.

Items in the Black ISO market that are beyond your progression level will not appear in the store, rather than appearing to be locked. For example, non-Cavalier players will not see the Cavalier-only items. We are working on a fix that will return the Black ISO store to its previous functionality so that locked items would still be visible.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

I already lost my t4cc though. Too late.
  • EnderGGEnderGG Posts: 19
    Soooooo no compensation for having us wait for this PAID service? Almost 2 days out of our monthly subscription was utterly lost!! I want my money back for the time lost
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Nothing is seriously being done about this. I let my sigil expire because there was no customer service or extension for lock out days SMH
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Nothing is seriously being done about this. I let my sigil expire because there was no customer service or extension for lock out days SMH

That is because there is nothing lost unless it rolled over to a Monday that caused you to miss out on the crystals. You still had the chance to buy them within the time period. Comparing this to a cable company or phone company is not in any way accurate.