**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your 1st 5 star rank 5?

2»

Comments

• Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    First was Ghulk and he was my go to champion for everything

Then came r2 6* Sabretooth

After that Quake , Venom and just yesterday after completing Variant 3 , Mephisto
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Magik!
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Nebula but 2nd was void
  • Batmax555Batmax555 Posts: 20
    Doctor voodoo
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Ghost with a gem. Was a trash Ghost player at the time too but I figured her out. Second was Cull Obsidian (RIP), and my latest video was Void with another gem. I have a mutant gem ready to go for either my R3 Namor or the Domino I’ll never pull.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Ch1efster said:

None yet, although I could R5 3 champs now by the end of this special event calendar. Every time I think I’m going to go for it, I back out and second guess myself. Have Blade, Hype, Ghost, Killmonger, Void, Ghost Rider, Symbiote Supreme and Venom the Duck at R4 currently. Others not at R4 yet are Sparky, Corvus, Cap IW and Stealth Spidey. A lot to decide between. Also want to R4 Gulk for variant.

Lol, me too. Cant decide.
    Have enough to r5 2 5*s, lol.
    My r4 5* include sparky, quake, magik, Hawkeye, omega red, x23.
    My r4 5* include blade, venom, DV, emma frost, hyperion, starlord.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

Odd choice, but went with Angela for first. Didnt have much decent 5* at time so went for her as my biggest damage dealer... used her for a LoL run and shes found new life an as aq runner and havok counter.

No regrets.

Also have r5 magik, ghost, omega, vtd, quake and 3 more r5 waiting..

Angela is excellent !
    I r2 my 6*. Play her with heimdahl, Loki, sparky, and doc Oct and she does great damage.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    My first and only so far is gwenpool and I'm pretty stoked she's a champ that I loved as a 4* and when I got her awakened as a 5* she was always going to be the first to get ranked up
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    no one
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Archangel was my first a month after act 5.4 dropped, Zero Regrets he has been my MVP for so many Quests.
    Have 11 now: Corvus - Ghost - AA - Iceman - Nick Fury - Cap Marvel Movie - Medusa - CAP IW - Blade - GR - Sparky.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    first nick fury
    second domino
    got 7 more lined up wating at r4 - beardo, thing, doc ock, venom the duck, guillotine, annihilus, and red hulk.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    X23
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Not even close...after 5 years.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    25 meh champs and one good one...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    1st was stark spidey unawakened. Up to 15 R5 and 5 R2 now, Stark hardly ever gets used anymore. Got me through a ton of content though including the majority of LoL
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    My first was actually a 6/2. My 6* corvus. Eventually duped him. First, 5/65 tho was capiw!
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Gonna be sparky once I get one more t2a
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Antman. First featured? Antman. 😐
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited October 2019
    1st was Blade about a year ago and maybe about 6 months ago Domino...I love both... just waiting on that 5* gr and rulk now lol