**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New champs

One thing I would like to know which will be kinda exciting is that since we completed act2 an defeated kang an act 3 an defeated Thanos we were giving chances of getting a 4/5 stars of them I have a 4 star kang an he is my trophy champ but having beat act4 an now act5 will be ever have the opportunity to get the collector or maestro as a 4/5 champ anytime soon

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The universal champs arnt playable and they probably wont ever be playable. Kang is tech and Thanos is cosmic, that's why you can play them.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

The universal champs arnt playable and they probably wont ever be playable. Kang is tech and Thanos is cosmic, that's why you can play them.

Not really. Keep the Champion in mind. He's a Superior Class Boss champion in Act 6.2 and is playable as a Cosmic champion.

The thing is, they both have different abbilities and, as said, different classes. Same goes for Thanos, he's also playable, but his sig ability is a lot weaker than the sig ability of Act 3 Thanos. These changes were done in order to not make them too op. I don't know if the playable version of Kang differs from his Act 2 Boss coubterpart tho.

So, if Kabam ever wanted to add Maestro and Collector, they provably just would change their classes and some of their abilities.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    If they were to be playable, Kabam would probably just change their classes i.e. Maestro>Science, Collector>Cosmic
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

Not really. Keep the Champion in mind. He's a Superior Class Boss champion in Act 6.2 and is playable as a Cosmic champion.

The thing is, they both have different abbilities and, as said, different classes. Same goes for Thanos, he's also playable, but his sig ability is a lot weaker than the sig ability of Act 3 Thanos. These changes were done in order to not make them too op. I don't know if the playable version of Kang differs from his Act 2 Boss coubterpart tho.

So, if Kabam ever wanted to add Maestro and Collector, they provably just would change their classes and some of their abilities.
    The 6.2 boss is not the same as The Champion.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

The 6.2 boss is not the same as The Champion.
    That's what I said... Read the whole comment again.