**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gulk x Cull Obsidian. Rank Up to position 4.

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Which of these is worthy of position 4? One that will help me in the variant and most useful the current goal of the game.

Gulk x Cull Obsidian. Rank Up to position 4. 25 votes

Gulk to rank 4.
76%
Ace_03Lvernon15veector26Baseballguy711ErkCupidTaZ_4178CoachLedLordRaymond3AnkalagonnZombieZeddColinwhitworth69X_Factor_AgentEtjamaPhantom4The_WatcherCtleath_013FreeToPlay_21Xyresic_Lemon 19 votes
Cull Obsidian to rank 4.
24%
RazorDeviladqqedfyvrFoxhero007HzoriEpicGOATBlackJ4zz 6 votes

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Gulk to rank 4.
    I have both at r4, both awakened. Cull is a far bigger hitter, but Gulk doesn't require the ramp up, and in the more difficult content, ramping up Cull can be difficult. It takes 3-4 fights, and Act 6 and Variant content does not give you easy fights to do that with. Gulk is great because he can handle nodes and champs that deal degen, like Magik or Starburst nodes.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Gulk to rank 4.
    I have Cull R4 and is not worthy. Besides is getting nerfed, so It will be even worse. More utility with Gulk
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    Cull Obsidian to rank 4.
    Currently Ghulk has more utility but I'm optimistic Cull will get higher block proficiency and still deal big damage. I would recommend waiting unless u need ghulk for some nodes.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Wait and see how bad the Cull Nerf is