**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your favorite type of Event Quest?

What is your favorite type of Event Quest? 39 votes

Normal Monthly EQ
12%
DrenlinDOKTOROKTOPUSCyborgNinja135TehsigzorzKnordy 5 votes
Boss Rush
2%
Alex13369 1 vote
Celebrity Challenge
28%
RagamugginGunnerNifzLvernon15Saransh245Ackbar67otranksoAmazing_Demon05Secret_GamerFreeToPlay_21CaptainPollStellan 11 votes
Champion Clash
0%
Labs
0%
Trials
5%
BahamutRockypantherx 2 votes
Gwenpool goes to the movies like Events
46%
Animejay70RazorDevilFineDogTheVyrusFoxhero007OrcDovahkiinGkirat03wvonkThi101Cranky_TrumpTheSquish671X_Factor_AgentRehan010_EtjamaMidnite93The_WatcherHCMmcocPkarli412 18 votes
Other
5%
RaganatorRoninMan 2 votes

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Other
    Personally I’ve been enjoying the variant Back Issues lately. After the first one I hated it. It was not at all enjoyable. But after V2 and V3 they’ve become so much more enjoyable and challenging without being item grabs. I like the unique aspects they have been bringing to each (XL champs for V2 and tech champs in V3). I hope V4 Blood and Venom continues to bring the right blend of challenge and enjoyment.
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Celebrity Challenge
    I love celebrity challenges. Haven't seen one in a while.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Other
    Variant.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I like the weekly roll out ones, that way it kind of paces you
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Celebrity Challenge
    Symbiote event was the best imo
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

I like the weekly roll out ones, that way it kind of paces you

I just hated Time After Time because it sort of veered away from pacing you. I was missing several champions I needed to fully explore the event, so I saved arena grinding until the end hoping I'd get what I needed from the event crystals. I didn't, and I kept pulling champs I already had from the arena crystals, so I had to spend a lot of time grinding arena, finishing the paths I skipped in earlier weeks, and fully exploring Chapter 5, all in one week. Gwenpool was so much less of a hassle.