**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hey everyone, so the 5* AG that I got was tech. I currently have a sentinel, SL, and Darkhawk.

Hey everyone, so the 5* AG that I got was tech. I currently have a sentinel, SL, and Darkhawk. 26 votes

Darkhawk
23%
PseudouberKillerRino19LordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgCubb1es22EinfachSo 6 votes
Sentinel
42%
xNigRazorDevilTROUBL3DDOKTOROKTOPUSThesurvivlistRougeknight87Batman1903TotalMonster109The_WatcherNimor_MGP_ 11 votes
Star-Lord
34%
Lvernon15OrcDovahkiinAleorZombieZeddEtjamaMonty_E_1Giodood_1TimdwaSubExtaByte 9 votes

Comments

• Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    How many sig stones do you have?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Save for Ghost
  • GamingGuru55GamingGuru55 Posts: 16
    I have 59 signature stones
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Sentinel
    Rank for content, sentinel is better for variants then the other 2. More content = more rewards.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord
    SL needs it a lot. Sentinel rumps faster, wich is great for couple of matches like red skull, but overall doesn't really need it. Don't know a lot about dh, but he's like power ranger with sentinel's utility, who needs to be awekened. If you already have dh r4 or above, use it on him - otherwise SL, if you use him. Sentinel only if you use him as an attacker in aw or aq, his sig just rumps him a little faster
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80
    Star-Lord
    SL is the original champ to use for things like LOL and act five