**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No units in UC event?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Since when is that? I think I remember getting units for the last one no?
I mean I do heroic, master and UC 100% so am I confusing the difficulties? and if so when did that become a thing and why is noone complaining?

Comments

• Never are any Units in Monthly EQ Uncollected Level.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

Since when is that? I think I remember getting units for the last one no?
    I mean I do heroic, master and UC 100% so am I confusing the difficulties? and if so when did that become a thing and why is noone complaining?

Never
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It always been like this
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    There's never been units in uc
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Well ****. I must be tripping bad then. All of my alliance said the same. All this grinding is making me hallucinate lol XD
    Strategic said:

Well ****. I must be tripping bad then. All of my alliance said the same. All this grinding is making me hallucinate lol XD

Then you alliance doesn’t remember
    Gamer said:

Strategic said:

No I mean they said it never had units.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's always been annoying that there are no units. Hopefully they will add them at least to UC when they add Cavalier.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Pach said:

People always look to complain about something don’t they

you do realize what a discussion board is about right? It would be pretty boring if everyone had the same opinion. People have been asking for units/rewards in uncollected to be buffed for years now. It's not unreasonable and many people have actually put a lot of thought and analysis into why it should be. Whereas you contributed a rude comment complaining about complainers, adding nothing to the discussion.
    Strategic said:

Gamer said:

Strategic said:

And I’m need glasses or need to go to bed
    Gamer said:

Strategic said:

Gamer said:

Strategic said:

And I’m need glasses or need to go to bed
    Nah I agree my sentence did have sort of a double meaning but I was to lazy to fix it :)