**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sigh... UC EQ

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Was expecting more.

Didn't die again. Not even close. Used Domino and HT.

And wtf is up with Meph as the final boss?

We barely got a taste of the new champs. Parry, heavy killed almost everyone.

Don't get me wrong... I appreciate easy rewards, but this is getting egregious.

Comments

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    HT?
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    @Aryl

Thanks!

Just pulled him today. Wasn’t sure if should rank him up
    Marri_2 said:

Aryl said:

Was expecting more.

It's your choice to use Dom. I did so too, on Fire Trinity, and it was a walkover. I'll try other champs when I'm exploring A) because I reached the Mutant and X Men objectives and B) because I control how boring it gets and I want to sweat some bullets.

If it's too easy, do it with 3* 😎😉
    Good point. Just saying. Would have liked the new champs to be more prominent.

It's like they forgot about Man-Thing and said oh yeah, let's put him... ummm... here. Yeah, that's good.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Aryl said:

Marri_2 said:

Aryl said:

Was expecting more.

It's your choice to use Dom. I did so too, on Fire Trinity, and it was a walkover. I'll try other champs when I'm exploring A) because I reached the Mutant and X Men objectives and B) because I control how boring it gets and I want to sweat some bullets.

If it's too easy, do it with 3* 😎😉
    Good point. Just saying. Would have liked the new champs to be more prominent.

It's like they forgot about Man-Thing and said oh yeah, let's put him... ummm... here. Yeah, that's good.
    Yeah, the manthing thing was really odd.
    Yeah, I promise you, I'm not the only one with this issue. People have been begging for a new difficulty for a long time.

And "getting lucky"? Most people have at least a 4* of the Fire Trinity.

A 4* Dom can easily walk through UC.
    Fire trinity?

So....make it harder for everyone because a handful of people are bored? Um...no.

How is adding a new difficulty with better rewards making it harder on everyone else?
    Thebgj said:

Fire trinity?

Dom, Mas, Rulk
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Thebgj said:

Aryl said:

So....make it harder for everyone because a handful of people are bored? Um...no.

How is adding a new difficulty with better rewards making it harder on everyone else?
    Best not to argue when the other person is not understanding the argument.
    The original post which I was responding to did not ask for a new difficulty level, but was just complaining that UC was too easy.

Thebgj said:

Aryl said:

The original post which I was responding to did not ask for a new difficulty level, but was just complaining that UC was too easy.

Fair enough.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

Thebgj said:

Aryl said:

Fair enough.
    I'm all for adding a Cavalier or something level for those that progressed past UC
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Either giv more rewards. And not a insane just a slight boss to fix sig stone ect and don’t change to defucultit stay the same or add a new mode and giv a massive rewards.
  • Thanks for the feedback on this, gang!