**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigh... UC EQ

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Was expecting more.

Didn't die again. Not even close. Used Domino and HT.

And wtf is up with Meph as the final boss?

We barely got a taste of the new champs. Parry, heavy killed almost everyone.

Don't get me wrong... I appreciate easy rewards, but this is getting egregious.

Comments

• ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    HT?
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    @Aryl

Thanks!

Just pulled him today. Wasn’t sure if should rank him up
    Marri_2 said:

Aryl said:

Was expecting more.

It's your choice to use Dom. I did so too, on Fire Trinity, and it was a walkover. I'll try other champs when I'm exploring A) because I reached the Mutant and X Men objectives and B) because I control how boring it gets and I want to sweat some bullets.

If it's too easy, do it with 3* 😎😉
    Good point. Just saying. Would have liked the new champs to be more prominent.

It's like they forgot about Man-Thing and said oh yeah, let's put him... ummm... here. Yeah, that's good.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Aryl said:

Marri_2 said:

Aryl said:

Was expecting more.

It's your choice to use Dom. I did so too, on Fire Trinity, and it was a walkover. I'll try other champs when I'm exploring A) because I reached the Mutant and X Men objectives and B) because I control how boring it gets and I want to sweat some bullets.

If it's too easy, do it with 3* 😎😉
    Good point. Just saying. Would have liked the new champs to be more prominent.

It's like they forgot about Man-Thing and said oh yeah, let's put him... ummm... here. Yeah, that's good.
    Yeah, the manthing thing was really odd.
    Yeah, I promise you, I'm not the only one with this issue. People have been begging for a new difficulty for a long time.

And "getting lucky"? Most people have at least a 4* of the Fire Trinity.

A 4* Dom can easily walk through UC.
    Fire trinity?

So....make it harder for everyone because a handful of people are bored? Um...no.

How is adding a new difficulty with better rewards making it harder on everyone else?
    Thebgj said:

Fire trinity?

Dom, Mas, Rulk
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Thebgj said:

Aryl said:

So....make it harder for everyone because a handful of people are bored? Um...no.

How is adding a new difficulty with better rewards making it harder on everyone else?
    Best not to argue when the other person is not understanding the argument.
    The original post which I was responding to did not ask for a new difficulty level, but was just complaining that UC was too easy.

Thebgj said:

Aryl said:

The original post which I was responding to did not ask for a new difficulty level, but was just complaining that UC was too easy.

Fair enough.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

Thebgj said:

Aryl said:

Fair enough.
    I'm all for adding a Cavalier or something level for those that progressed past UC
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Either giv more rewards. And not a insane just a slight boss to fix sig stone ect and don’t change to defucultit stay the same or add a new mode and giv a massive rewards.
  • Thanks for the feedback on this, gang!