Sigh... UC EQ

ArylAryl Posts: 1,264 ★★★★
Was expecting more.

Didn't die again. Not even close. Used Domino and HT.

And wtf is up with Meph as the final boss?

We barely got a taste of the new champs. Parry, heavy killed almost everyone.

Don't get me wrong... I appreciate easy rewards, but this is getting egregious.
«13

Comments

  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 359
    HT?
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,264 ★★★★
    Human Torch
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 359
    @Aryl

    Thanks!

    Just pulled him today. Wasn’t sure if should rank him up
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,264 ★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

    Aryl said:

    Was expecting more.

    Didn't die again. Not even close. Used Domino and HT.

    And wtf is up with Meph as the final boss?

    We barely got a taste of the new champs. Parry, heavy killed almost everyone.

    Don't get me wrong... I appreciate easy rewards, but this is getting egregious.

    It's your choice to use Dom. I did so too, on Fire Trinity, and it was a walkover. I'll try other champs when I'm exploring A) because I reached the Mutant and X Men objectives and B) because I control how boring it gets and I want to sweat some bullets.

    If it's too easy, do it with 3* 😎😉
    Good point. Just saying. Would have liked the new champs to be more prominent.

    It's like they forgot about Man-Thing and said oh yeah, let's put him... ummm... here. Yeah, that's good.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Aryl said:

    Marri_2 said:

    Aryl said:

    Was expecting more.

    Didn't die again. Not even close. Used Domino and HT.

    And wtf is up with Meph as the final boss?

    We barely got a taste of the new champs. Parry, heavy killed almost everyone.

    Don't get me wrong... I appreciate easy rewards, but this is getting egregious.

    It's your choice to use Dom. I did so too, on Fire Trinity, and it was a walkover. I'll try other champs when I'm exploring A) because I reached the Mutant and X Men objectives and B) because I control how boring it gets and I want to sweat some bullets.

    If it's too easy, do it with 3* 😎😉
    Good point. Just saying. Would have liked the new champs to be more prominent.

    It's like they forgot about Man-Thing and said oh yeah, let's put him... ummm... here. Yeah, that's good.
    Yeah, the manthing thing was really odd.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,264 ★★★★
    Yeah, I promise you, I'm not the only one with this issue. People have been begging for a new difficulty for a long time.

    And "getting lucky"? Most people have at least a 4* of the Fire Trinity.

    A 4* Dom can easily walk through UC.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 359
    Fire trinity?
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,264 ★★★★

    So....make it harder for everyone because a handful of people are bored? Um...no.

    How is adding a new difficulty with better rewards making it harder on everyone else?
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,264 ★★★★
    Thebgj said:

    Fire trinity?

    Dom, Mas, Rulk
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 841 ★★★
    Thebgj said:

    Aryl said:

    So....make it harder for everyone because a handful of people are bored? Um...no.

    How is adding a new difficulty with better rewards making it harder on everyone else?
    Best not to argue when the other person is not understanding the argument.
    The original post which I was responding to did not ask for a new difficulty level, but was just complaining that UC was too easy.

  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,264 ★★★★

    Thebgj said:

    Aryl said:

    So....make it harder for everyone because a handful of people are bored? Um...no.

    How is adding a new difficulty with better rewards making it harder on everyone else?
    Best not to argue when the other person is not understanding the argument.
    The original post which I was responding to did not ask for a new difficulty level, but was just complaining that UC was too easy.

    Fair enough.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 841 ★★★
    Aryl said:

    Thebgj said:

    Aryl said:

    So....make it harder for everyone because a handful of people are bored? Um...no.

    How is adding a new difficulty with better rewards making it harder on everyone else?
    Best not to argue when the other person is not understanding the argument.
    The original post which I was responding to did not ask for a new difficulty level, but was just complaining that UC was too easy.

    Fair enough.
    I'm all for adding a Cavalier or something level for those that progressed past UC
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,854 ★★★★
    Either giv more rewards. And not a insane just a slight boss to fix sig stone ect and don’t change to defucultit stay the same or add a new mode and giv a massive rewards.
  • Thanks for the feedback on this, gang!
  • SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 1,009 ★★★
    Yes. This one was easy. I did not use firetrinity. And still was cake.

    Stark
    Gulk
    Omega
    Voodoo (did not even use him.)
    Corvus.

    Would love better rewards also for a,tougher level. As long as the difficulties rewards are worth a variant difficulty.
Sign In or Register to comment.