**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What crystal opening still blows your mind? (Good and bad)

What’s your best and/or worst crystal opening?

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    After 20+ cav openings without a 5 star I got tired of it and just popped one last and got a 6 star emma frost. Might rank her up to rank 2 after I get my prestige team up but still cant believe my luck.
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    Opened the second 5* featured a while back, pulled a Corvus Glaive. Waited a while to open a basic, and duped him because he had just been added to it. Those two were back to back.

On the flip side, had a wonderful stroke of luck that resulted in a 5* Moon Knight, OG Iron Man, Loki, Cyclops (NZ), and Kingpin. All in a row.

Might come back to this post in a little while, I'm opening a featured 5, 3 basics and a 5* Unified later today. Wish me luck
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Pulling my 5* emma frost from a mutant gmc
  • JSpain4JSpain4 Posts: 19
    Unfortunately, I’m on the other end today. I just pulled my third 6* and duped my Punisher 2099.... My other one is a Karnak
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    The 23 straight featured 5* crystals I opened without pulling a featured champ.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    My first 5*. I was jizzing in my pants when Colossus peeped around the corner. The world was crashing down on me. Luckily, the crystal moved one champion and I got a Medusa. Without her, the Emma Frost EQ would have been an absolute nightmare.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    My most is really just this feature cystal first was thor The 2 one was warlock just who I’m won’t the most let aw if I’m can keep getting good champions from it.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Opened the second 5* featured a while back, pulled a Corvus Glaive. Waited a while to open a basic, and duped him because he had just been added to it. Those two were back to back.

On the flip side, had a wonderful stroke of luck that resulted in a 5* Moon Knight, OG Iron Man, Loki, Cyclops (NZ), and Kingpin. All in a row.

Might come back to this post in a little while, I'm opening a featured 5, 3 basics and a 5* Unified later today. Wish me luck

I got a 4* Domino back to back: first from an ultimate crystal and then from popping a premium. Yes, a premium! Sadly already pulled a 5* Domino before.
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Yesterday I opened the 20 unit golden age crystal with a .10% chance of a 5-Star unifies crystal, and I got the 5* unified crystal. Even though I got Red Skull, it is crazy for me to get that luck.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    The day ghost came out I was like she is trash but searched more on her and found out she is GOD TIER still really grateful to have her and wasp
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Pulled a back to back 5* Storm and then a 6* Storm in the span of a few days.
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92

Did not go greatly. Winter Soldier, Green Goblin, Colossus, Morningstar, and Red Skull. There are some decent ones in there, sure, but not what I hoped for. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    When I pulled a four star Corvus
    I was actually hoping for a dupe for the iso and some shards but my eyes popped out of my head when I got Corvus and I started screaming
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    I know he’s a shell of his former self, and hopefully he will be retuned, but when the 5* Doctor Strange FGMC debuted unannounced, I bought 1 and got him!

I’ll be Rank 5ing him in a couple of days. He plays really well alongside CapIW and can handle some difficult fights really well.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I have over 100 4* champs. Two weeks ago I pull my first Corvus, get hassled for a week by the boy to use a cosmic gem (which I didnt do) then duped him 3 crystals from the original pull.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    The boy opened 2 PHC and pulled two 4*
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I had saved up 6 4 Star Crystals last year for some champion that was being added to the Basic Pool and pulled Magik, Phoenix, Star Lord, Crossbones, Scarlet Witch, and Void. All of which were at Sig 79 or Sig 80, except for Star Lord who was already at Sig 99...
    Also recently I Duped my 5 Star Antman, then pulled a Cable, then Duped that Cable, then Duped Antman Again all in a row!
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    I got a Corvus from a basic a few months back right before act 6 came out
    After becoming cav bought one of the crystals and duped him
    Guess money is the best progresser :]
  • The day the Warlock crystals came out, i deciced to buy one, and on my first crystal i got a 6* Warlock. When Clair Voyant came out, on my second crystal i managed to duplicate my 6* Warlock
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Worst: Probably my most recent basic opening. 3 crystals that gave Vulture, OG Hulk, and Kamala. That opening really put the cry in CRYstal if you know what I’m sayin. Not exactly Act 6 Material.

I have two “entries” for the best
    I opened a legendary Valentine’s Day crystal and got my 5* Domino
    I opened 10 PHC and got 3 4*s (Useful ones too)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Pulled 4* crossbones when he was first released with a single crystal. It might not sound like much but it was a big deal at the time.

Or

Getting Gulk and Void in back to back dungeon crystals recently.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I randomly got a FGMC for no particular reason and somehow got a 5* champ. Granted, it was a Sentry, but it was still unexpected 6* shards
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    The day Blade entered the basic pool I was prepping to put my generic AG into Medusa as I wanted her to be my first r5 over Sparky. Pulled her from one of the 4 basics I opened that day and got to waste that generic on something dumb later in the game.
    Or a few weeks ago stroll home drunk at 2amish and decide to spin one Cav, 6* SymbiSup later and he's my first r2.
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    First 2 6* (symbiote supreme and thing) (good pulls)

Last 2 6* (antman and captain america ww2) (bad pulls)
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    When i opened my first and only ( for a long long time anyway) 5 * and got Iron Patriot. It made very sad.