**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What did you get from your free awakening gem crystal?

124»

Comments

• OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Mutant
    Mutant - finally able to awaken Archangel...pumped
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Tech. Best option to awaken is IMIW since my Ghost and Sentinel are already duped. Guess I’m saving it for Warlock if I ever pull him
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    Science
    got a science, = used on electro 5* hehe, i dont stack AG ,always used them,
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Mutant

What ag? Mine's in like a week

4 days behind here. I had things to do. Lol. Thank God for the grace period. Otherwise I'd be missing it.
    No time to login...but omnipresent on the forums? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Interesting.
    I can check the Forum at work on breaks, on the go, etc. I don't always have time to sit down and play, and I don't always have the energy after a long day at work. I still like to keep track of what's going on.
    You don't even have to play anything to collect calendar rewards though, just log in
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    Skill
    Was hoping for science (Void) or skill (Nick Fury) and pulled a skill...very happy. Makes up a bit for last four pretty crappy 5* pulls.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Saving for doom
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    Mutant
    Now to decide, Omega red, Iceman, or Sinister. Leaning towards Omega.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Crispy said:

Sinister dont need it. Neither does Iceman unless you face alot of evaders. OR benefits from high sig
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Crispy said:

Defantly Omega is makes him abosultly awesome.
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    Mutant
    Terra said:

Crispy said:

Sinister dont need it. Neither does Iceman unless you face alot of evaders. OR benefits from high sig

Crispy said:

Defantly Omega is makes him abosultly awesome.
    Thanks for the pointers.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic... again... 4th one... in a row.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Cosmic
    The Champion was a natural dupe
    Cosmic
    Needless to say, I'll be hanging on to my cosmic awakening gem
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Mutant
    Crispy said:

Omega would be the overwhelming favorite for me.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    NikoBravo said:

Decisions, decisions.....

I think you should use it on massacre because his face says “pick me or else”....lolol
    Cosmic
    I would love to have your options. I'd go with Nick Fury, unless you better synergy with someone else.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Skill
    I now have a 5* 2-3 Skill gem, two 5* 3-4 Skill gems, and a 5* skill awakening gem. Now I’ve just gotta wait for Fury to pop up.
  • Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    Science
    Definitely not the one I wanted or needed though. I needed a mutant or skill...
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Mystic
    Used it on 4/55 voodoo.. he's amazing now,I'm so happy
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

out of 4 accounts pulled:

x2, used one on #3 top row left

also pulled

all put to good use, except the other cosmic, going to save that for when (if) i pull a cull in that account. no complaints.

😳 4 accounts?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Mystic
    Was hoping for tech or skill so I could awaken my Aegon or Starlord. I got Mystic and didn't have anyone worth using it on until I pulled a 5* Dr voodoo from one of those combined era shard crystals the next day. Voodoo is worth it, right?
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Mutant
    I got mutant i have a 5 star R1 omega who can use that later on but i dont have sigs or the ability to take him up right now however i could save it for namor
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Mystic
    Opened it today and got a mystic gem. Used it on Dr. Voodoo
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    Cosmic
    I got Cosmic .. Used it on Venom, put 200 sig stones into him and used a 3-->4 Cosmic gem on him 💪

super happy w. my decision

• DragonEggLpDragonEggLp Posts: 14
    Skill
    Aegon got duped and is now r4 :blush: