**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

And 6 Star Number 2 Is...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Rolled over a Havok but I'll take it...

Actually always been pretty fond of Drax and it sure as hell could've been a Lot worse! (My first 6 Star was Wasp so imo that's 2 out of 2 great pulls, at least compared to what I could've gotten)

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I just duped this 6 star I’m just tired of this bs
    edited October 2019
    I lost all hope after this I just ranked up blade and awakened him put 100 sig stones in him and I know I will never use him but just said who cares because I’m never gonna get anything I like so might as well rank up whoever, I needed to raise my prestige so he was it smh. I was hoping for a 6 star I can take to r2 lol
    Now I hate my roster
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rip
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

I lost all hope after this I just ranked up blade and awakened him put 100 sig stones in him and I know I will never use him but just said who cares because I’m never gonna get anything I like so might as well rank up whoever, I needed to raise my prestige so he was it smh. I was hoping for a 6 star I can take to r2 lol

Why wouldnt you use Blade?
    I dont know how the rest of your roster looks but for me Blade has helped me through a ton of content.

As for OP i think its awesome thats youre happy with your pull. Not everyone would be and im glad you like him.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

You should whine more about it. I'm sure that will solve your problem
    Ehh sometimes letting off some steam really helps, as for the Blade thing I don't see why so many people are saying he's just meh now or just doesn't work in today's game... Last Month he had Danger Sense against every Boss except for 1 in the main EQ and 3 or 4 in the Side EQ, mines only a Rank 4 Non Duped 5 Star and he massacred Everything that month!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Kyuff said:

My second 6* duped my first. I was kinda annoyed, but turns out Venom the Duck is pretty great at clearing Story Content.

Damn you got a Duped 6 Star VtD?! He's insane and I'd kill for a 6 Star like him, he's a Ramp Up God!
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Yeah drax isn’t too terrible
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Awesome!
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276

Rolled over a Havok but I'll take it...

Actually always been pretty fond of Drax and it sure as hell could've been a Lot worse! (My first 6 Star was Wasp so imo that's 2 out of 2 great pulls, at least compared to what I could've gotten)

He was my first 6 star. No real complaints here. Could have pulled better of course, but it could have been much worse!