**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All that hard work, it finally paid off.

Comments

• damakqdamakq Posts: 10
    my first 6* are juggernaut.. ws sitll can be use for offense
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    My first and only 6* so far is cyclops red. Yours is better,although cyclops is great for AQ I guess
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Sometimes I feel like even if the crystal gives a God tier., People are gonna complain that they didn't get someone better...

• BigKidScottyBigKidScotty Posts: 52
    Prathap said:

Sometimes I feel like even if the crystal gives a God tier., People are gonna complain that they didn't get someone better...

Why would anybody complain about a god teir. Winter soldier is not god teir and he only becomes close to it with the killomonger synergie. And again, I don’t have a version of killomonger. Your comment makes no sense.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    edited October 2019

Prathap said:

Why would anybody complain about a god teir. Winter soldier is not god teir and he only becomes close to it with the killomonger synergie. And again, I don’t have a version of killomonger. Your comment makes no sense.
    Winter Soldier may not be a God tier but he's not the worst., But still there's a disappointed post for it... That's why I said Even If it's a God tier... I didn't say WS is God tier :)

You are asking why would someone complain about God tier... We are all saying why would someone complain about someone who's.not the worst
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    He is low points! He is meh. Better bleeders, better power control champs. He is average at best and i got everybody so i can speak from experience.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And ultimately! For me? It has to do with this meh guy or that meh guy takes the same stuff and the same amount of high level goods to rank up but in arenas and alliance events he will pull lower points than MANY other somebody elses! So why waste my t4s and alphas?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

It is hard to tell if this person is just extremely misinformed, has ridiculously high standards, or has an internet connection so bad that posts from 2017 are only arriving now.

@DNA3000 Lol but you can see that Elsa and Guillotine 2099 are available so it cant be his internet XD
  • BNOJamsBNOJams Posts: 103
    I do just fine with my WS.... besides, it's a 6*, so it's a good champ.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Prathap said:

Suppose you pulled Aegon, one of the "god-tier" champs. He needs to be awakened. What are you more likely to pull any time soon, a 4* Killmonger, or another 6* Aegon to awaken him? (the Winter Soldier synergy requires 4* or higher).

Aegon is more powerful in theory, but unless you're opening 6* champions with some frequency he's actually not a particularly good pull as a 6*. As a 5* you can awaken him more easily through duplication or with awakening gems. But what most people could use the most from a 6* pull is something that is usable right out of the box. Winter Soldier is actually more useable out of the box.

And I have seen people complain about champs considered by many to be god tier champs. For example, I've seen people complain about pulling Proxima Midnight, Ghost Rider, Night Thrasher, Darkhawk, and even Gwenpool. Sometimes they complain because they don't really understand the value of the champ. And sometimes they complain because they think having "god-tier" champs is more important than having useful ones.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Prathap said:

Suppose you pulled Aegon, one of the "god-tier" champs. He needs to be awakened. What are you more likely to pull any time soon, a 4* Killmonger, or another 6* Aegon to awaken him? (the Winter Soldier synergy requires 4* or higher).

Aegon is more powerful in theory, but unless you're opening 6* champions with some frequency he's actually not a particularly good pull as a 6*. As a 5* you can awaken him more easily through duplication or with awakening gems. But what most people could use the most from a 6* pull is something that is usable right out of the box. Winter Soldier is actually more useable out of the box.

And I have seen people complain about champs considered by many to be god tier champs. For example, I've seen people complain about pulling Proxima Midnight, Ghost Rider, Night Thrasher, Darkhawk, and even Gwenpool. Sometimes they complain because they don't really understand the value of the champ. And sometimes they complain because they think having "god-tier" champs is more important than having useful ones.
    I wanted to complain about pulling Darkhawk as a 6*, but then I looked at my DPX, IF, AM, Storm and Bishop and said "Nah..."

• PachPach Posts: 131
    Aww poor baby. Let’s see you try to get 5* and 6* a year ago let’s see how long it would take you
    Be grateful you are even able to get a 6* at your level
  • BigKidScottyBigKidScotty Posts: 52
    Pach said:

Aww poor baby. Let’s see you try to get 5* and 6* a year ago let’s see how long it would take you

Don’t get why people are saying “be grateful that I got one at my level” and **** like that. I grinded my ass of for this. Just because I got it at this level does not mean anybody else can’t.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Pach said:

Don’t get why people are saying “be grateful that I got one at my level” and **** like that. I grinded my ass of for this. Just because I got it at this level does not mean anybody else can’t.
    Except hes above average even without KM...we all get bad 6 stars. I have 6 bad 6* and one good one. Come back here when you get 4 meme tiers in a row.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

Thanks Kabam. Thank you for giving me my first 6 star. All this grinding, going for one year now, all this led up to this one crystal opening. All my time and effort, all those quest and rewards I grinded for. It all led to this. This one, amazing, crystal. The crystal with over 90 champs in it, out of all the champs, it landed in this one champion. All that hard work, just to go to waste. This champ is old and forgotten so I doubt they are going to buff him anytime soon. Time to open my next 6 star crystal in a year or two. Can’t wait for my next amazing champion I will be able to look at and never use, because it’s just gonna be another beyond useless champ that is thrown in there with these other 90+ champs in this crystal that I could have gotten as my first 6 star. Thanks Kabam. You have done it again.

Wow you are literally missing almost everyone....1 year......lol, part time playing???, its all good maybe in 2 years you'll pull a second 6*
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    He's... ok. Not as trashy as dpxf or dd, but you need km, and probably 6*, as 4* has very low combo attack increase, and I don't have a 5* (opened a lot of crystals since he was released) to check it out. I would also prefer duped 5* ws over not duped 6*, as his power drain is part of what make him useful. So probably ts wouldn't use his km anywhere, like I don't use many of mine 6*s
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

It is hard to tell if this person is just extremely misinformed, has ridiculously high standards, or has an internet connection so bad that posts from 2017 are only arriving now.

I mean, the CB thread from back in the day was resurrected, so that’s a possibility.
  • PachPach Posts: 131

Pach said:

Haha you really don’t get it do you you have it easy you’ll get another very soon
    Before it was a legit challenge
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Pach said:

Don’t get why people are saying “be grateful that I got one at my level” and **** like that.
    Hyperbole begets hyperbole. You shouldn't be grateful for your pulls, you shouldn't flip out over your pulls. You should try to make the best of your pulls, like all the not-crazy players of the game.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    People always refer to WS as a poor mans starlord, personally I feel it’s the opposite, I own a r4 high sig SL, and a r4 low sig WS. I MUCH prefer to run WS over SL. WS has way more power control, to the point where I consider it consistent, meanwhile SL is a 25% chance every sp2, in other words, awful. As for ramp, WS sp2 hits like 10 or so times, so using it ramps your combo way faster then a SL sp2 (which is 2 hits). As for the fact WS requires his synergy, (as someone who hates synergies and refuses to build teams based on them, you will never see me bring the royal family trinity anywhere) I don’t mind at all, because alone KM is amazing, so there is no harm in bringing him on the team. As for the fact WS caps out at 100 combo, to that I say so what? Unless your doing LoL you won’t find any content where this cap becomes an issue, WS is SO much better for general questing, AQ, and even AW.
    The only thing SL has over WS is SL makes a better LoL champ (in which there are still better options then him), and SL is tech therefore better for V3. In all other content, WS is superior.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

People always refer to WS as a poor mans starlord, personally I feel it’s the opposite, I own a r4 high sig SL, and a r4 low sig WS. I MUCH prefer to run WS over SL. WS has way more power control, to the point where I consider it consistent, meanwhile SL is a 25% chance every sp2, in other words, awful. As for ramp, WS sp2 hits like 10 or so times, so using it ramps your combo way faster then a SL sp2 (which is 2 hits). As for the fact WS requires his synergy, (as someone who hates synergies and refuses to build teams based on them, you will never see me bring the royal family trinity anywhere) I don’t mind at all, because alone KM is amazing, so there is no harm in bringing him on the team. As for the fact WS caps out at 100 combo, to that I say so what? Unless your doing LoL you won’t find any content where this cap becomes an issue, WS is SO much better for general questing, AQ, and even AW.
    The only thing SL has over WS is SL makes a better LoL champ (in which there are still better options then him), and SL is tech therefore better for V3. In all other content, WS is superior.

Ya I love my WS and gonna rank 4 him soon. His power drain is surprisingly consistent. I one shot both hyperions and mordos in variant 1 without the taskmaster synergy.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    It sucks man, but you need to try not to overhype 6* in your head so much. It just leads to extra let down. 5* are still the most relevant in game right now, and can get you a clear on any content out. All your hard work did not just lead to that pull, but rather every pull you've had so far. Plus, as everyone's said, could've been a lot worse.
  • NiradNirad Posts: 21
    edited October 2019

I would love just average champs. Look at this trash. (Rated 1-10). Today I got Rhino after working all day on UC EQ.. I'm losing the will to play. (I noticed that the top is cut off on the pic. 6,3,6,7,1,1,3,1,1.Maybe DD is a 2).
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Why does it take one year to get one 6*? You get 2500 6* shards from every monthly EQ. So every 4 months you should be getting a new 6*s or sooner, if you get the extra 275 6* shards from 5* dupes.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    raffster said:

Why does it take one year to get one 6*? You get 2500 6* shards from every monthly EQ. So every 4 months you should be getting a new 6*s or sooner, if you get the extra 275 6* shards from 5* dupes.

Not everyone is able to 100% uc as soon as they become uncollected. I became uc around christmas and got my first 6* sometime in August. As for the op ws is a solid champ especially when paired with killmonger
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Not the worst pull but you lot are forgetting that if he wants to actually be able to use WS in act 6 he’s going to need a 5 star KM or above. Regardless, not the worst pull my friend :)