**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

do i rank4 5*ghost or 5*corvus?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
i only have a 2* antman (idk how I have evaded him so much) and a 4* wasp who is at r2 maybe
i still haven't learned a lot how to play with ghost but I do intend to

i have 4 t2alphas right now and after this time it may take a few months for me to get to 4 again

corvus seems really useful too he can do so much i have proxima at 4* r5 as well. i am pretty good at handling corvus by now i have gotten used to the corvus como style of M-L-M

I don't have the required cosmic catalysts right now. i have enough for ghost though.

what should I do?
Ghost or Corvus?

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Yes, yes I would rank 5 ghost and Corvus ;)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    👻
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Corvus is easier to put on a team because he doesn't rely on syngeries as much as Ghost
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76

i only have a 2* antman (idk how I have evaded him so much) and a 4* wasp who is at r2 maybe
    i still haven't learned a lot how to play with ghost but I do intend to

i have 4 t2alphas right now and after this time it may take a few months for me to get to 4 again

corvus seems really useful too he can do so much i have proxima at 4* r5 as well. i am pretty good at handling corvus by now i have gotten used to the corvus como style of M-L-M

I don't have the required cosmic catalysts right now. i have enough for ghost though.

what should I do?
    Ghost or Corvus?

Both my friend
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Corvus galive is best option
    Ghost synergy that you have is low in tier you cant use them.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Corvus will be a crutch to get you through most content. And great for AQ and war. Don't see many people bring Ghost to war or AQ.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Good problem to have :)
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Corvus is only very useful in shorter fights, I.e arenas, Act 4/5.1
    Ghost is useable in lots of other, harder content, such as variant, Act 6 and LOL
  • Your on the right path they both are beasts personally I like Corvus kill a couple mutants with Corvus next thing you know you doing 5000 pt damage on the champ you fighting and it just adds up. That’s what is so cool about Corvus he gets stronger and stronger, My money is on him.

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    This is not a balanced contest.
    Ghost is way way way better than corvus. They are not compareable.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Graydrox said:

Corvus will be a crutch to get you through most content. And great for AQ and war. Don't see many people bring Ghost to war or AQ.

Maybe in tier 16 and stone 7, and aq1.

Ghost can do everything, both war and aq.