**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First run at lol

I’m thinking of attempting my first run at lol easy path. My team will be blade 5* 4/55 void 5* 4/55 with gr 4* am 4* and yj 4* both blade and void are above the 2k attack rating

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Drop Void and add Starky.
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    I don’t have stark only as a 3* and just tried void on oml and he was useless would rather bring in my 4* starlord
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    Theoe98twdhfevu.png
    these are my top champs
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Des1234 wrote: »
    I’m thinking of attempting my first run at lol easy path. My team will be blade 5* 4/55 void 5* 4/55 with gr 4* am 4* and yj 4* both blade and void are above the 2k attack rating

Keep in mind that Void has a very low base attack rating. Getting an extended timer with him requires 4 synergy slots if I remember correctly.

He's great for several fights in LOL, but outside of X-23, he's really got to be Rank 5 to be viable. I love Void. He's my favorite champ in the game and I cleared many LOL fights with him. That said, I recommend that you drop him from your LOL team.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Blade, with 3* Stark Spidey, Ghost Rider, and Vulture should get you to 2k attack rating. That leaves one slot for someone like Star Lord.

Star Lord wouldn't get the extended rage timer, but you can still knock off 500K damage or so in a single run without it. I used my 4* 5/50 SL for the easy path. Definitely doable.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    fyi , unstoppable colossus is unstoppable right know (after each sp)
    you need to use that trick with NC to make him block while his unstoppable
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Blade is very bad for colossus I would bring starlord for that fight, you'll need to revive a couple times but it will be much less tedious than with blade
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Rank your hela and use her, it’ll be a cake walk to 100%
  • Good luck, OP!!! :smiley: