**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do we get refunds for Deep Wounds and bleed heroes?

So now that you decided to nerf bleed heroes for the most competitive part of the game, do we get refunds for the small fortune spent maxing out Deep Wounds, searching for the right heroes, spending tons of rare catalysts and gold to rank them up?

Also since females are better than males, do we get the same refund?

I could not think of a worse way to “make war interesting”

But I am not trying to convince Kabam of anything but I would like the option of redoing all my setup since it’s now much weaker than before.

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    No, you don't.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    No. No reason to for a temporary global node.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I think these changes apply only to the next season of AW, so your Deep Wounds mastery is still going to be useful in AW, just not this season. And it is still useful everywhere else in the game, right?

Anyway, the bleed immunity node applies to everyone. So your setup may get weaker next season, but so will everyone else using a bleed champs. Which is a large percentage of players from what I can tell.
  • Options
    ptf6a1i0jldh.jpg

Also remember this. Many people haven't seen it
  • Options
    We appreciate you sharing your feedback and wants with this most recent update to Seasons, but we do ask that you share all of it in the main discussion thread for it so we have everything together.

To join the discussion, go HERE.
This discussion has been closed.