**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Payment Went through but haven't received units yet

B1P0L4RB1P0L4R Posts: 70
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So, recently I bought an All-Father Odin's Vault, a Tony Stark's Briefcase, and a Star-Lord's Loot Bag. My payments went through but I didn't receive any units.
I panicked and contacted Google. They told me to contact Kabam. Later that day, when I logged in to MCOC, I saw that 2 out of my 3 unit deals had been received but still 1 remained. The All-Father Odin's Vault.
It's been 3 hours since then and I haven't received anything yet.
Also, I would like to mention that the reason I contacted Google first is because I noticed that, although I was logged in with my usual MCOC Google account, whenever I went to pay for anything, the payments screen showed my other google account.
And even the receipt has been received by that other Google account. It's like it automatically made my parent account pay for my child account.
But when I contacted Google, they said it shouldn't be an issue since the money was, even though paid by my other account, for my MCOC account. It shouldn't matter which account I paid from as long as I was logged into MCOC with the right account at that time of triggering that payment (which I was).
Also, even if it was an issue, the 2/3 deals shouldn't have gone through, right?
The fact that they went through shows that it's alright. But then what is worrying me is that I still haven't received my All-father Odin's Vault (3,100 units).
I wanna buy that Ghost Featured Grand Master Crystal, but I'm afraid that by the time I get this sorted, IF this gets sorted, those crystals will have expired!
Also, I have sent a ticket to Kabam explaining my situation. But I know that they will ask for my Order history. And when they see that the order history is actually not from my MCOC Google account, but from my other Google account, what will they do? Will they believe me? I mean I have the receipt, but how will they know and believe that I actually bought for my MCOC Google account?
I may be acting like a noob, but I'm panicking guys. I'm sorry.

TL;DR- Panicking because 2/3 unit payments didn't go through 100% and it's a mess involving two google accounts (one used to pay for another. Both belonging to me)

Comments

• B1P0L4RB1P0L4R Posts: 70
    Okay, it's solved now
  • Glad to hear this went through!

I'll be closing this since it was resolved. For future reference, in order to get help with payment issues, it will need to be handled by Support. The forums cannot handle account specific issues.
This discussion has been closed.