**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally.

d42cc1xpv3el.png

First ever awakened 5*. No others awakened or duped (out of 32 5*s)

Comments

• Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    On to the long road to 4/55 Sabretooth now...
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Congrats, those sig stones must have been burning a hole in you inventory
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I just need him to complete my trinity...until then working with a 4* KM
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    Congrats, those sig stones must have been burning a hole in you inventory

Thanks! I cant tell you how many expired before I was able to use them. Too bad you cant sell sig stones either....otherwise I would've tried selling them before they expired.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »

I just need him, Void and Sabretooth and I'll be good to go lol. Congrats @Atticus9090. Crazy to have that many 5*s and no dupes but you got a good one.
    Rajuteda wrote: »

I just need him, Void and Sabretooth and I'll be good to go lol. Congrats @Atticus9090. Crazy to have that many 5*s and no dupes but you got a good one.

Thank you!
  • Congrats on awakening that Killmonger!
    Congrats on awakening that Killmonger!

Thanks ! He’s amazing unduped, but awakened he’s even better
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    KM when at a high Sig level makes him much stronger offensively. I recommend WS synergy because it makes is very easy to get true strike (just Dash).
    KM when at a high Sig level makes him much stronger offensively. I recommend WS synergy because it makes is very easy to get true strike (just Dash).

Winter Soldier eh? Honestly, I've only heard of the unholy trinity synergy of him, Sabretooth and Void.

But Ill check out the WS synergy now for sure.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    KM AND BPCW IS UNFORGIVING, STARTS MATCH WITH 3 INDESTRUCTIBLE AND UNSTOPPABLE
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Winter Soldier eh? Honestly, I've only heard of the unholy trinity synergy of him, Sabretooth and Void.

Enhanced Soldiers
    Killmonger: 30% chance to activate True Strike when intercepting the opponent's Dash.
    Winter Soldier: +2% Attack for each hit of the Combo Meter to a maximum of 100 hits.
    Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Looks like at 32 you might finally be in that zone! Hope the next is a dupe as well.
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53

Enhanced Soldiers
    Killmonger: 30% chance to activate True Strike when intercepting the opponent's Dash.
    Winter Soldier: +2% Attack for each hit of the Combo Meter to a maximum of 100 hits.
    Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies.

5* Winter Soldier gets +5% attack with a 5* KM and +2% attack with a 4* KM.

Check here http://www.marvelsynergy.com/champions/killmonger