**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain IW bugged

i encounter every fightning vs juggernaut when he have unstoppable buff captain america infinity war not remove that buff even he have description when he hit someone with unstoppable buff he will remove 100%

Comments

• Would you happen to remember if Cap had a Kinetic Potential Charge at the time?
  • Moestavern33Moestavern33 Posts: 6
    Same has happened to me. I believe it was when the node gave him unstoppable in some way. I was told that he only removed unstoppable if the buff occurred naturally. Don’t know if that is accurate or not but Cap was definitely charged up.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    It's only happened to me when there is the class reversal node. When science has the class advantage and at least one kinetic charge it always clears it, but that node seems to stop the effect.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I think it happened to me on Symboite difficulty. Almost died.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit when kinetically charged, Cap IW does not stop/nullify Korg’s unstoppable buff. Is this intended?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Korg's unstoppable is not a buff. It can't be nullified and it isn't affected by Cap IW ability
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I don't think you understand something ...

Cap IW ability only works against unstoppable buffs. Meaning it doesn't work against unstoppable abilities that aren't buffs. Clearly, Cap abilities states that he "nullifies" unstoppable BUFFS. But also, Korg unstoppable isn't a buff, but rather a passive ability (it doesn't say it is a buff on his abilities either). So it is intended for Cap not to work against Korg.

IW IM armor's are passive, not buffs either. They can't be nullified or NATURALLY affected by armor break debuffs (in his case, he has an ability to lose armor passives when getting an armor break debuff on him)