**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

StarLord texture issue [title edit for clarity]

BinoyThomasBinoyThomas Posts: 27
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Dude I didn't expect your color to be pink but whatever suits yaaa... 0utf351v6pt2.png
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    Clearly a photoshop (or MS Paint, lol). I was hoping to see another fine example of the bug where a 2nd hero's image is morphed on top of your actual hero, like the extra hero in the middle of the fight scene, or on the pre-fight selection screen.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello @BinoyThomas,

Does this image texture issue persist if you restart or reinstall the game? If so, can you please share a few more details with us using this template? Thank you.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    He's trying something new.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    This kind of thing happens to me with my Emma Frost when I fight wasp I think it's pretty cool but instead of just pink it's like a rainbow color
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    Clearly a photoshop (or MS Paint, lol). I was hoping to see another fine example of the bug where a 2nd hero's image is morphed on top of your actual hero, like the extra hero in the middle of the fight scene, or on the pre-fight selection screen.

No it’s not happened to me with a multicolored storm on featured champ screen. It’s really weird.
  • Options
    This happened when I was playing Arena, it is not a regular thing though but has happened a couple of times 7at1tgoceswx.png
  • Options

Nope its not, I have proof of it being real, watch the image below ul7qh45otrav.png
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★

Nope its not, I have proof of it being real, watch the image below ul7qh45otrav.png

Video evidence or it didn't happen.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    This happened when I was playing Arena, it is not a regular thing though but has happened a couple of times 7at1tgoceswx.png

Btw, you can clearly see the pixelization from using Paint or cheap Photoshop.
  • Options
    EakomoEakomo Posts: 44
    I just got the error on my Star Lord
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Btw, you can clearly see the pixelization from using Paint or cheap Photoshop.

I don't have any video maybe next time I'll record it and I have provided enough evidence anyway
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

This is fake. Same Domino as the one above. Not arena
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lmfao hilarious. No way this isn’t photoshopped lol. It’s hilarious though lol
  • Options

This is fake. Same Domino as the one above. Not arena

mxigrp5xbr7v.png
    See it was Arena and if this does not make u believe nothing else will
  • Options
    MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    Happened to me today. But this issue was gone after restarting.the game.
    hk3j9e3nxq66.png