**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Moving beyond 60

With new content,new characters,new AQ and AW and a chapter 6 on the way can we move past level 60.I know it keeps all in check from the more advance to the rising beginners but being level 60 for 2 plus years would be crazy and stagnant in other games.So for the good of the game and player ask the Game Masters to level up.

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    if they do increase the level cap, then I hope they add new masteries
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Yes! Why haven't they done this yet!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    It's stupid that they haven't done so already. They give people less and less reason to keep going.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I have a full inventory of +40% and +50 xp boosts.... I doubt Kabam would be giving me these items if they were not going to be useful.... I haven't been at level 60 that long... just maybe 2 1/2 - 3 years now....
  • Maybe it will be the rewards for Act 6 - increase in level cap.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Could someone tell me what's the t5b capacity at level 60? I'm not level 60 yet so just checking. I'm at level 53 and the max is 3 right now.

Anyway, so ranking a 6* to r2 needs 3 t5b, and ranking a 6* to r3 needs 4 t5b, and it will definitely need 5 or more t5b someday(r4 or r5). So unless the limit for t5b at level 60 is 5 or higher, kabam will have to increase the level cap at some point, to allow the storage limit for t5b to increase.

Unless there is another way to increase the storage limit i don't know about, or kabam just straight out increases it.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Miike has stated on several occasions that there are absolutely no plans to raise the level cap. The game content isn't set up for it.

He said that there are tentative plans for new masteries but not any time soon.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Could someone tell me what's the t5b capacity at level 60? I'm not level 60 yet so just checking. I'm at level 53 and the max is 3 right now.

Anyway, so ranking a 6* to r2 needs 3 t5b, and ranking a 6* to r3 needs 4 t5b, and it will definitely need 5 or more t5b someday(r4 or r5). So unless the limit for t5b at level 60 is 5 or higher, kabam will have to increase the level cap at some point, to allow the storage limit for t5b to increase.

Unless there is another way to increase the storage limit i don't know about, or kabam just straight out increases it.

NO ONE IS WORRY ABOUT THAT ESPECIALLY IF THERE ISNT A WAY TO GO BEYOND R3 AT THE MOMENT. SOOOOO..................................................................................................................................................................
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    So the ultimate goal of this game that never ends is that everyone will be at level 60 4-5-6 or not only to be able to field 1 chapter team of 5 characters out of 250 plus rosters,need a new game dynamic and development team.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    @TheSquish671 T5b cap at level 60 is 6
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Didzee wrote: »
    When are Bases coming? :D

day 5794: another day passes with no bases in sight. im beginning to lose hope that we will ever see them.
  • CheeseyCheesey Posts: 2
    Honestly keeping us at lvl 60 doesn't bother me, I just miss the satisfaction that came with leveling up. It was always nice to get a free energy refill. I don't see why they can't just introduce a rolling counter that keeps us at lvl 60 but we get some rewards every once in a while (the energy refill, maybe some gold) and then the bar resets. It doesn't seem like something game breaking or even difficult to do (at least to me) and it would just be a nice nod to the people that have been playing this game for years and have reached that peak.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Another Marvel game that just came out two weeks ago already introduced a new mechanism in their *very first update* for when a player reaches max level there's a benefit to them when they earn enough XP past the max.

And yet here we are 4 years later with nothing. It's embarrassing to say the least.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Anything to make XP earned by L60 players valuable again would be a respectable first step. It doesn’t have to be perfect.

More than simply appeasing players, making little changes like this might actually help the game team—little errors and inequities and leftovers add up. Fixing them, even if imperfectly, helps to create the impression that the team is on its game (no pun intended).

Dr. Zola
  • Hamin wrote: »
    Miike has stated on several occasions that there are absolutely no plans to raise the level cap. The game content isn't set up for it.

Thank you for dropping this in here, Hamin. This is correct. At the moment we don't have plans to bring that level cap up, however, we'll make sure the team knows everyone's interest in it is still high.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I know for sure that I find it annoying to still be getting so many xp boosts from crystals when they are useless to me. Kabam should take these out of the game once a played reaches level 60, or give another use for them for us max levelers.
  • CheeseyCheesey Posts: 2
    Hamin wrote: »

Thank you for dropping this in here, Hamin. This is correct. At the moment we don't have plans to bring that level cap up, however, we'll make sure the team knows everyone's interest in it is still high.

I appreciate you'll bring this to the team but the point we're trying to make isn't necessarily an increase to the level cap. Just for an xp bar that resets so that we can still feel some progression and get some small rewards (literally just the energy refill and maybe gold or a boost).
    Extra masteries etc. would obviously be nice but as someone who's been at max level for around a year and a half I just miss the small satisfaction that came from leveling up and the minor rewards that tended to come with it.
    I hope if any of the team see this you can appreciate the constructive light in which it's intended and not as any sort of criticism.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I have an idea increase the cap to lvl 70 but with 0 rewards until the team is ready to give the rewards
  • I play hero hunters and i'm at lvl 75 lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

A question: is there any way to just display the amount of XP earned since reaching L60–for example, on a player’s profile page? MCoC players tend to love any data point that compares them to other Summoners. That wouldn’t give anyone any points or prizes, but would potentially be a status point players could obsess over.

Dr. Zola
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    It be pretty simple to raise cap to 70 and add t4b or t4c or alphas. It wouldn't break the game. It is silly that I've been at lvl 60 for 4 years almost with no plans to update the game.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I dont care about more mastery points I want a greater energy reserve 70 energy just isnt enough.