**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RDTs/compensation for people affected by SS 'bugfix'?

13»

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I'm scared to R5 anyone else now, they might just be "fixed" at anytime, with no mention that they were "broken" in the first place.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Same goes for buffet nodes. Whenever I use Voodoo's even combo sp2 with more than one loa placed, buffet immediately removes all stacks of his power burn buff instead of just one. If stagger was bugged, then so are buffet and masochism.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/wSGGaQRxWjU

I know nothing of SS, but sounds like this guy actually knows what he’s talking about.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Mathking13 wrote: »
    No matter which way you look at it, the 'bugfix' for Symbiote Supreme is shady. Released only a few hours after the end of the Symbiomancer Event Quest, this change has made Symbiote Supreme a TON less useful than before. Seriously, show me why this ISN'T shady.

I have not been directly affected by this change, but I know at least a couple of people that have. Numbers of people have probably ranked up and awakened this champion, just to have said champion become significantly less effective.

I am just wondering whether Kabam has any intention to provide compensation and/or Rank Down Tickets (specifically for SS) for those affected by this MASSIVE change. I hope you guys do though, cause this shadiness will hurt you a lot (at least in the way of respect from your player-base).

Also, as a recommendation for future instances of similar bugs, I'd say telling us about the bug AS SOON AS YOU FIND IT would make it much easier to trust you. I mean, you didn't even say anything about how broken SS was until that post where you said he was broken and you'd 'fix' him. Being held accountable and being vulnerable are two VERY different things, you know.

P.S. I'm sorry if this sounds accusatory. And I can understand why this could be seen as such. But I really just want to make sure that everybody understands as much as possible about this and avoid the need for posts like these to be made in the future. After all, the best leaders are those who fight for justice, but wish for a world where it is not necessary. And I really wish for a community where we don't need to be pulling you guys up for these shady things.

Hello,

As noted in our announcement about this fix, it was a necessary one as the bugs were game breaking. If this was confusing or disappointing, we apologize, but there are no plans for rank down tickets at this time.
This discussion has been closed.